Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Any have or know where one might get a '40 Chevy car/'41-46 truck headlight bezel

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by K13, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Well lets try this again. For some reason my last try at this disappeared. If there is a problem can a mod please let me know.

I was miss shipped when I ordered a pair of headlight bezels and need a second matching ring but now no one has stock of the '40 Chevy car/'41-46 truck headlight bezels and it doesn't sound promising that anyone is going to get stock back in. I have tried a pile of places and no one has stock and no one knows when they will be back in stock. If anyone has one or a pair they are willing to sell or can suggest someplace to look I would appreciate it.

I am looking for these:
    prd_944.jpg

2. 41hemi

41hemi

I would place an ad in the "Wanted" section right here on the Hamb.

3. 4dFord/SC

4dFord/SC

4. Try French Lake Auto Parts.

5. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

6. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

They are the only ones that haven't gotten back to me. I was travelling all last week for work so didn't get a chance to call so emailed. I will call Monday if I don't hear from them but I am not holding out much hope unless they have some magical source for them as no one else can get them.

I tried Ebay and there are some beat to shit used ones but they would be a nightmare and probably cost a fortune to try and get them looking good.

7. Budget36

Budget36

Did you check with LMC?

Edit: Nevermind, guess they start at '47.

8. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

9. Unfortunately no stock. They are the ones who shipped me the miss matched rings a few years ago. I didn't realize as both were labelled correctly and the one I pulled out of the bubble wrap to check was of course the right one so I didn't bother looking at the second one.:oops:

10. King ford

King ford
    from 08302

Try Williams new and used truck parts856 692 3466 ....tell em Jimbo sent you!

11. paintman27

paintman27
    from new jersey

I'd be willing to bet if you went over to the stovebolt forum and posted on the want add side you would find what you need.

12. patterg2003

patterg2003

13. brad2v

brad2v

Assuming you tried Scott's Super Trucks in Penhold already

14. lumpy 63

lumpy 63

Try i and i reproductions, got my 37 rings from them .

15. Bearing Burner

Bearing Burner
    from W. MA

Hemmings Motor News

16. Thanks guys. I and I shows them in stock on their website but they are quite a bit more than everyone else and their shipping charges are STEEP. A pair would cost me $200 by the time I got them up here to Canada. I was, however, told by one of the distributors who are out of stock that they were told by the manufacturer that the rings should be available again in 3-4 weeks. That is more than I got from everyone else who told me they had no idea when they would be available again so I will wait and see if that ends up being the case as everyone seems to sell the individual rings for under $30. Thanks again for all the suggestions!!