Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Shoe Box Central

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 51504bat, Aug 22, 2019.

1. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thought I'd give a 2 thumbs up for Shoe Box Central. I was going to place an order for a part they had listed on Ebay that advertised free shipping. I checked their web site and the same thing had a shipping charge. Since I would rather deal directly with the supplier and not have to go through Ebay I called Shoe Box and they said, no problem they would match the free shipping offer. When I placed the order I also added a fuel gauge sender unit fully expecting that the sender would have a shipping charge. My order arrived in less than a week and to my surprise there was no additional shipping charge on the invoice. All in all first class all the way on the part of Shoe Box.

williebill likes this.
  2. LuckyFordGuy

LuckyFordGuy

Shoe Box Central is great bought lots of parts from Chris he is great.

3. I purchased a gas tank and a sending unit from them, I wasn't fortunate enough to get free shipping but was well pleased with their service. HRP

4. D type

D type
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Never had a problem with them great people to deal with !

5. SicSpeed

SicSpeed
    from Idaho

I’ve been using Shoebox Central sense buying my 49 and been very pleased with the quick arrival of parts and overall service IMG_3915.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app