Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1957 Chevrolet 150

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Cobb Ware, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Cobb Ware

Cobb Ware

City: Madison

State: Mississippi
    Price: 35,000
    Nice 1957 Chevrolet 150 with the California Frame. Stationary rear windows, Business Man's Coupe. 9 inch Ford Rear narrowed One inch. McGaughy traction bars, 17s on the rear, 16s on the front. Dropped spindles, American Salt Flats, QA1 coil overs on the front, Adco sway bars front and rear, 334 cubic inch Small Block with new Bowtie heads, Lunati hydraulic roller, 671 supercharger, new Holley 600 blower carbs, Sanderson coated headers, Keith Black pistons, etc. Motor is fresh and strong. Muncie 4 speed. Discs up front, drums on the rear. Performance Rod and Custom Radiator, support and cooling fans. Moon puke tank, nice braided lines everywhere all in black. Interior is nice. 57 Corvette Wheel. Classic Instruments, Bosch Retro tach. Period Correct laquer is older and shouldn't be re done. New fuel tank and system to the front. Car needs to be appreciated as it is for what it is, not as a project for a change. It was purpose built in a certain fashion and deserves to stay that way. God Bless America. Call Cobb Ware at 601-291-0781 and Thank You

Attached Files:

jackal396, Chopped32 and catdad49 like this.
  2. Cobb Ware

Cobb Ware

Price Drop: 30k gets it. Gotta Go. Property Purchase is on my plate. Call me at 601-291-0781 and let's visit about the particulars. Thanks, Cobb

3. Cobb Ware

Cobb Ware

This is It. 28,500 or I'll punt. She's worth that dough all day long. God Bless America.