Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods HOP UP Magazine Reprint Available

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by crdnblu, Aug 22, 2019.

1. crdnblu

crdnblu

Greetings….I have one (1) copy of a 2000 reprint of “HOP UP”, issue one, magazine, in very good shape. If you’re interested in adding this to your collection, PM me with your name & mailing address, and I’ll send it out to you via USPS. This is NOT a SCAM; I would just like to donate the magazine to someone that might appreciate it for its content.
    First response to me gets the magazine, at no charge. I'll close this post as soon as I get a response from someone.

2. Hello, I wanted to be the first to respond but I already have that issue so pass it on. HRP

3. That's very nice. I would take you up on that offer

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  4. crdnblu

crdnblu

Chris........It's yours. How do I get your mailing info? Does this site have a PM (private message) capability? If yes, shoot me your info.
    Thanks....

5. Good deal, congratulations Chris. HRP

6. I am looking for someone to inspect a pickup at Stokes Toyota in Bluffton, SC.
    Are you available? I'd pay a reasonable fee.

Ken

7. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

004.jpg Found this one at a garage sale in a box of junk many years ago.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  8. crdnblu

crdnblu

Chris gets the book. Additionally, can anyone tell me how to close this thread? I've looked on this site, and I can't find any "Delete" function.
    Thanks......