Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage free shipping to primer nationals...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tred, Jun 28, 2019.

1. tred

tred

every year i throw out the offer to bring stuff with me to the primer nationals to help folks out, and it's that time again.
    i'm coming from las vegas, so if there's something that you want to purchase from near me but the cost of shipping makes it a bad deal for you, here's your chance to score. i can go pick up the item from a reasonable distance away (or along my route to the show), or get a HAMB relay going to get it to me in vegas, and i'll bring it to you at the primer nationals which is in about 60 days already.
    in the past i've brought an engine, a transmission, hubcaps, and even martini glasses! lemme know what you have and let's make it happen for you. and for all you vegas guys, maybe this offer will help you sell something that people are not buying because of shipping costs...

-tred

2. BJR

BJR

What a nice offer!:)

3. 5window

5window

Fine fellow in the HAMB helping tradition. Helping other rodders IS traditional, after all.

4. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

5. tred

tred

30 day bump

6. tred

tred

two week bump...

7. tred

tred

one week bump...