Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Wiggler Company Buffalo NY

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dannykuh, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Dannykuh

Dannykuh

Does anybody have any infomation about rhis company?
    I got this 1951 plymouth sunvisor made by them but there is nowhere anything
    To be found of eitger the visor or the company. Only that they invented the radiator rotorscope.

Anybody???

2. The best I can tell you is that the Wiggler Co. from Buffalo made spinning Rotoscopes. Rotoscope are attached to the top of radiator caps like this Boyce Motometer. Anything more than that I suggest you contact Jim Sandoro at the Pierce Arrow Museum 716-855-1931 http://www.pierce-arrow.com/. If anybody is going to know anything about anything auto related in Buffalo, he will.

[​IMG]

3. Dannykuh

Dannykuh

Thank you, will try to contact him.

Thanks

4. Offy

Offy

I have a Wiggler Company rotor spinner that was mounted on the front fender of my dad's first motorcycle, a 37 Indian Sport Scout. I had it Re chromed and mounted it on the fender of my 94 Harley Heritage until one of the four spinners broke of on a ride a few years later. I just found it today and reassembled it sans the missing spinner cup and Google the name as found on the base. Oddly enough my first car was a 51 Plymouth Cranbrook 4 door sedan with a sun visor. The first thing I did was remove it and put it in our shed until it was sent to the trash pile many years later.

5. JohnT

JohnT

IMG_3750.jpg offy,

Thats funny ... I have one on my shovelhead also...

It belonged to my father in law... he ran it on a krone seber radiator cap.... back in the day... as the kids say....

IMG_3749.jpg