Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Ahhhhhhhhhh Sh*T!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 34Larry, Aug 14, 2019.

1. 34Larry

34Larry

Thanks for your supporting comments everyone, I do tend to get over dramatic at times.
    Had a good nights sleep, went out in my robe at 5:00 AM with my coffee and it doesn't look/seem as bad. One nice thing about the paint being flat, if the damage to the paint is small enough, a small sharpie, (or sharpy), as well as a larger one when used on a small chip or scratch though that paint will cover well correct the damage enough that it is not noticeable. (now where in the hell is that thing?)

2. 6inarow

6inarow

If that's your biggest problem Ill trade you 1 for 1 for mine

3. Irvan

Irvan

Cars get dents, they add character

Deuces and 6inarow like this.
  4. Sorry for your Luck 34Larry. If you don't screwup once in a while you are not doing enough. It is tough to forget but you shall recover & screwup again some day. This comes with age & you develop wisdom.
    I'm the wisest sumbitch on the face of the earth , believe me I have tooooo many of those stories to tell. to tell.
    A good scotch helps to get over it.

Deuces likes this.
  5. slack

slack

I say this with love in my heart, "Lighten up Larry." There is the potential for much worse things to happen, (trust me). I strongly doubt you will fret about this mishap after you are dead (perspective is everything). So, file this under "S" for shit happens, make a conscious effort to smile (you are obviously blessed) and go on about your rat killin. :cool:

Deuces likes this.
  6. AldeanFan

AldeanFan

My 5 year old son was sitting in the front seat of the woody and pulled the shifter in to reverse.
    When I started it up to drive back in to the garage it backed in to my mustang:(

Ding in both the Country Squire and my Mustang.

If I didn’t drive them nothing would ever happen to them, but then nothing would happen in them either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deuces likes this.
  7. all this stress for a flat paint job?

8. NSS
    Shame on you

Deuces likes this.
  9. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

There is a lump on the skin of my deck lid when I forgot about the 4 speed in the trunk. I remembered thinking after I dumped the clutch "that doesn't sound like the nose of the pumpkin hitting the underside of floor. That sound is different".

Deuces likes this.
  10. AldeanFan

AldeanFan

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. 34Larry

34Larry

Yes, tell me why not???????????????

12. Calm down, Ted is just jerking your chain. HRP

13. woodsnwater

woodsnwater
    from North Al.