Register now to get rid of these ads!

Car Hauling Nationwide, Show Time Transport

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by racinman, Aug 6, 2011.

1. cryobug

cryobug

One of my best friends past away and Rick shipped his 40 Ford for his wife on my recommendation. This is her response and thank you Rick for you making her feel as well as you could for the situation.

Rick just hauled my 1940 Ford Coupe from Florida to Minnesota and I couldn’t be more pleased. When he arrived to pick up the car I immediately felt confident in him; that the car was in good hands. I was right! It arrived in perfect condition and in good time. Thank you so much, Rick. My husband would be proud! And….I would never hesitate to recommend your service!

2. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

I have an enclosed trailer Spot available to or from the Maryland area to the mid-West or back East from the mid-west...
    Contact me for a quote
    [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. jaywentz

jaywentz
    from Virginia

Thanks Rick for doing a great job with our car transport to Texas! Will certainly use your services again!

racinman likes this.
  4. itzkul

itzkul

Rick Powell with Showtime Transports is BEST. Rick took care of ride as if it was his own. Sent me pics and kept in touch all the way. Fast Safe Dependable Courteous service.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

racinman likes this.
  5. 30TudorSedan

30TudorSedan

Rick just delivered my '58! Excellent and speedy service! Not to mention he's a great down to earth hot rodder! Thanks again Rick! I will definitely use your services again!

racinman likes this.
  6. Karfever

Karfever

Rick is a standup car guy! He just delivered my 34 Coupe and 57 Bel Air from South Carolina to West Tennessee in one day! His equipment is top line and what a nice gentleman. It was a pleasure doing business with him!
    twins.jpg

Model A Fan and racinman like this.
  7. Bloomdog

Bloomdog
    from Texas

Rick Powell with Showtime Transports is the best. He got my cars hauled in a timely manner .Communicated with me to their next destination. Safe and sound. Straight up guy. Thanks Rick!

racinman likes this.
  8. MFJL

MFJL

Just had Rick haul a roadster from Denver to central Connecticut for me. Rick is a top notch, genuine guy. Very easy to deal with, great communication and excellent equipment. Would not hesitate to use again. A+

racinman likes this.
  9. racinman

racinman
    Member Emeritus

I have one Spot available on a return haul from the West coast, coming up in a week... anyone getting that Christmas car gift let me know I can get it delivered before Christmas to the lower Southern States
    Email me for a quote
    [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app