Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD: 1952 Chevrolet 2 dr Styleline Deluxe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by tierod, Aug 10, 2019.

1. City: Indianapolis

State: Indiana
    Price: 14,000
    1952 Chevrolet 2 dr Styleline Deluxe
    Horse Barn find from SE Tennessee area.
    In now has a 1966 Chev SS 327\275HP V\8 installed.
    Saganaw 4sp from the Impala, with original shifter.
    Aprox 7,000 miles since build.

The engine had never been apart with approximately 60K original miles (so I was told) when I bought it, but I found one week cylinder, so it went to a local engine machine shop:

• Bored 30 over. new Cam, Lifters, Valves, heads done.(double hump)
    • New Fuel Pump, Water Pump, Oil Pump and Timing set.
    • Champion high HP Aluminum Radiator and large Fan with Electric Fan.
    • New Battery.
    • New Clutch \ Pressure Plate and T\O Bearing , Flywheel reserfaced.
    Dolphin Gauges
    Newport 2sp Electric Wipers.
    Heater is a Vintage Air application with floor and defrost settings.
    Electrical work is done with care and all circuits now have an appropriate in-line fuse.
    Cragar SS mag wheels (Fair to Good condition) and BF Goodrich TA radials with aprox 7,000 miles.
    Rear-end in from a 70’s era GM pony car, 8.5” 10 bolt that has a professionally build 3.37 positrac .
    Front brakes are a disc conversion from Eckler’s.
    It has a under-floor type master cylinder set up with a dual zone master cylinder conversion kit by The Filling Station.
    All brake lines are new with appropriate backflow prevent valves for disk brake application with the low mounted master cylinder and a proportioning valve to balance brakes front to rear.

The front floor pans and the passenger side rear were soft...not rusted through....they were replaced.
    The car was stored in a horse barn, and the horses scratched the car as they came in and out.
    I more than asking price invested, (don't we all :-( ), but asking $14,500.
    I would consider a smaller car with Automatic as partial trade. (Falcon, Comet, Vailant or Corvair, etc)
    No projects as I live in a community with no resources anymore.
    PM , or Email [email protected] with phone, I'll get back to you, as I drive the bus for the Community I live in... :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's a link to more pictures...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/v5xtfB2S6tx53ThU9

Thanks.
    "Tierod"...

2. Tuesday Bump:
    Also, I installed a new gas tank and sender.. It had a plastic gas tank when I got it...
    [​IMG]
    Asking $14,500.
    I would consider a smaller car with Automatic as partial trade. (Falcon, Comet, Valiant or Corvair, etc)
    No projects, as I live in a community with no resources anymore.

Message me , or Email [email protected] with phone, I'll get back to you, as I drive the bus for the Community I live in... :)

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Saturday bump... :)

4. Thursday Bump:
    Price drop, $14,000.
    I would consider a smaller car with Automatic as partial trade. (Falcon, Comet, Mustang, Valiant or Corvair, etc)
    I really am not looking for a full trade, as I am trying to raise a couple $$…
    No projects, as I live in a community with no resources anymore. :-(

Message me , or Email [email protected] with phone, I'll get back to you, as I drive the bus for the Community I live in...

5. Labor Day Weekend Bump:
    I forgot to put on the list, installed new Starter.
    Everything in the Engine is new except the Crank and Rods...
    I would consider a smaller car with Automatic as partial trade. (Falcon, Comet, Mustang, Valiant or Corvair, etc)
    I really am not looking for a full trade, as I am trying to raise a couple $$…
    No projects, as I live in a community with no resources anymore. :-(

Message me , or Email [email protected] with phone, I'll get back to you, as I drive the bus for the Community I live in...

6. Saturday Bump... You can make an offer... But be realistic... :)

7. Sold, On it's way to a good home... Thank you all for the interest and inquires.. :)