Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by the violator, Aug 23, 2018.

1. the violator

the violator

City: Reading

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: SOLD
    Vintage Edelbrock 3x2 C357B intake for a Small Block Chevy with Rochester 3GC carbs. This setup has not been ran in many years, they still make this intake but they are cast slightly different (the new version is slightly taller with a few other differences). This would be perfect for a 60's style build. The end carbs are currently blocked off (it was like that when I got it). The end carbs have the idle circuits still in them so I'm sure the whole setup needs to be gone over. I have 3 new carb rebuild kits I will include in the sale. A ready to run setup is usually about twice what I'm asking and they have the more modern looking intake. Also included are 3 cool old air cleaners with old worn chrome as well as the throttle linkage. I don't see any damage or signs or repairs on the intake. Asking $750.00 plus shipping
    IMG_2013.JPG IMG_2009.JPG IMG_2010.JPG

1Nimrod likes this.
  2. the violator

the violator

3. the violator

the violator

Make me an offer.

4. the violator

the violator

5. the violator

the violator

6. the violator

the violator

Still looking for offers, I need this gone or I will start building a new project for it! HA!