Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration TRJ #81

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 5window, May 2, 2019.

1. OLSKOOL57

OLSKOOL57

Haven’t received my 1st. one yet. In all fairness, I just joined H.A.M.B. In February and subscribed to TRJ shortly thereafter and know that they are in the middle of a move. It’s a pleasant wait.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. ..........If you don't get it soon I would contact them and let them know. They are usually quite responsive when folks have problems and now they are practically in your "backyard".:)

3. OLSKOOL57

OLSKOOL57

Thanks, I’ll do that this week.

4. ...............I do believe that they may have missed publishing an issue around the time that you subscribed because of the impending move, but you should get #81 I would think.

5. I subscribed a few weeks ago, during the first BOGO sale. Asked to start with issue 81. Nothing received yet, but I am receiving their promotional emails.
    Decided to give up SR after a long subscription. Looking forward to TRJ taking it's place.

Phil

jim snow and lothiandon1940 like this.
  6. Shutter Speed

Shutter Speed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Take a deep breath. Settle down.

Scooterville and lothiandon1940 like this.
  7. My first issue of brand new first time subscription arrived today!

Phil

8. ...long time subscriber, got no. 81 today,...excellent as usual...

9. wheeltramp brian

wheeltramp brian

Just got mine at Barnes and Noble,hooray!

10. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Got mine the other day at Barnes and noble as well.

11. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Still waiting..................:confused:

12. 48stude

48stude

13. The Oz newsstand copies have been available since early June however the Oz Distributors, Grafitti Publications who have been doing the Oz duty since the 1st issue appear to have been given the raw prawn........their issues didn't arrive in Oz till around the end of the 1st week in July, 4 weeks after the newsstand copies arrived, got my copy finally on last Monday, 22nd July from Grafitti, costs more with postage added but try to support an Oz business as well..........nice to see an article about Jimmy B, saw his 25 Chev in person at the Brunswick Rod Run 2 weeks ago......neat car and amazing artwork..........andyd

Jimmy B, HEMI32 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  14. PoTaToTrUcK

PoTaToTrUcK

I have been buying from the store for years and decided to re-subscribed on April 15, still have not recieved a copy. I sent an email last week and no reply.
    They let me know they will have the next issue at Louisville so I went to the store yesterday to buy the last issue and they are sold out.
    I have ordered books from the east coast on a Monday and had it in my hand on Wednesday.
    I am not mad but frustrated, just want to read my book.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  15. Still......it could be worse.........I subscribe to Collectible Automobile, published in Texas, USA....since late last year all subscriber copies outside of North America have been bulk shipped to England, then delivered by Morris Minor to the rest of the world...........my issue to the east coast of Oz is now taking 3 & 1/2 MONTHS to arrive yet CA's editor and publisher refused to admit any changes.........I thought maybe Betty Windsor or Meghan may have been catching up on the old car world but, no.....its just the new "improved" delivery system..........and of course the CA newstand copy has been on the stand for nearly 1 month....and my "subscriber" copy is still in the Morris Minor trunk.............lol........and people wonder why I'm a cynic........Andy Douglas

16. 5window

5window

You could probably order it faster from Amazon

17. PoTaToTrUcK

PoTaToTrUcK

Ask them to try a Morris Major!

18. I hadn't thought of them using a Morris Major........I'll suggest that when I email my new best friend John Biel the Editor of CA in a weeks time........I'm sure he'll appreciate my continued interest and positive suggestion..........and yep, 5w, Amazon is an alternative but the damn things been sitting on the local newstand for a month now, staring at me each time I go there.........lol...........andyd.