Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects It hapened, I need tires. Looking for suggestions

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Commodoreswab, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Commodoreswab

Commodoreswab
    from West TN

I know about diamond back and coker, are there any other options for wide whitewall tires? Original/current size is 700X16

Attached Files:

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Coker and Diamond Back are pretty much it as far as I know. On my 31"A" Hiboy I had Coker bias and now Diamond Back radials. I much prefer the Diamond Backs as far as driving, and looks are"in the eye of the beholder".

3. Just got some bias ply wide whites from coker. They have the look i was after. Alliance discount was a big help too.

ben_b and deadbeat like this.
  4. Bluestone

Bluestone

5. BFG Silvertowns

Supercushions

6. woodiewagon46

woodiewagon46
    from New York

Stay away from Coker, I have B.F. Goodrich, wide white, radials and they are great. With about 20K miles on them and I can't see any wear on them. Coker's were trash at 12K.

7. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Aren't those from Coker? If so, the only thing from BFG is the old mold and a license fee paid by Coker so they can keep the name on the tire they have made by the lowest bidder on a mold they bought from BFG.
    On edit: I was referring to post #5. Post #6 was posted while I was typing mine:eek:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019