Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest My thoughts on the past 16 years & 50,000 post

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jul 17, 2019.

1. The37Kid

The37Kid

50,000 posts on the HAMB, that gets a Major Award!
    [​IMG]

2. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Danny is such a fixture here, and such a good influence, I've actually imagined Ryan telling him at some point...
    "Hey, do me a favor, Danny... watch the place for me when I'm not around, would ya? Keep them busy. Just make sure they don't burn the place down and kill each other."
    LOL
    Very similar to what my father would tell the babysitter of his 10 children.

Congratulations, Danny!
    Thanks for being here.

Sent from my VS835 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

HOTRODPRIMER, Petejoe and Deuces like this.
  3. ken bogren

ken bogren

I guess that if you're going to offer HRP a "penny for your thoughts", you better have a big pile of pennies handy.

HOTRODPRIMER, Hnstray and Deuces like this.
  4. If I may say gentlemen, my thoughts are thus , the dude abides.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

HOTRODPRIMER, 41 GMC K-18 and Deuces like this.
  5. Well said HRP, we'll meet someday in person instead of over this forum electronically.

6. He prolly has one of those new fangled telephones. I just sold my wall crank job & gonna git one o those dial type. They callem candle sticks,just hope the wick is long enough ta reach out to my bro in Fla.

7. Deuces

Deuces

:oops:
    Someone say mice????... :mad:;) pissypussy.gif
    Ummm... OOPS!:oops:
    My bad..... :p
    Congrats Danno!:cool::)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  8. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

We’ve never met, but I hope to meet you sometime. I always enjoy your posts and threads. You always will make the HAMB a enjoyable place. Bob

9. 19Fordy

19Fordy

HRP: We toast to your posts. Now aim for 100K unless
    you have nothing more to say.:eek:

10. There are so many post here on HAMB that I can't possibly read them all but I always click on the ones started by HRP...Keep it up Danny!!!!!

11. Ever seen my bi-line? ~ Growing up in the rural south I was drawn to HOT ROD's at a young age,like a moth to a flame,first with the printed word and plastic models,then later the real things.
    I eat,sleep and dream about ol' cars,,,and spend way too much time here! car.png

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  12. You’re talking about Linda right?

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

HOTRODPRIMER and Deuces like this.
  13. Hemiman 426

Hemiman 426
    from Tulsa, Ok.

Thanks much Danny!!!

14. silent rick

silent rick

did you do an intro?

15. That's hilarious Rick, Don't you remember a time if you didn't post a proper intro a newbie would be proverbially beaten to a pulp?

I did a great intro using my daughters computer, it probably took me a good half hour having never taken a typing class in my life and being totally inept in that department.

I was pleased with my intro and was awaiting the welcoming comments, much to my amazement I got the newbie razzing and criticism, again not knowing anything about typing or computers I had no idea the capslok was on and I could have written a Nobel Prize winning paper on the cure of cancer and I wouldn't have skated by.

The Hamb Police were on me like white on rice,game on lets literately kick this guys arse, I thought I had walked into the bowels of Hell, Germ was the ring leader along with many others, had it not been for Randy Nash ( Deuce Roadster) & Denise (Hotrodladycruzer) I would have logged out and that would have been it.

I just toughened up and wadded back in, In time I formed friendships with 99% of my antagonist and decided long ago that I was going to be myself and not look for fault in other members. HRP

16. squirrel

squirrel

so that's why your user name is all caps? neat story!

ct1932ford, The37Kid and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  17. Yes sir. HRP

ct1932ford and The37Kid like this.
  18. 58ducknut

58ducknut
    from ohio

Congrats ! You are one of the people that make this site part of my daily routine, thank you for the contributions. Rick

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  19. silent rick

silent rick

my intro was one very long paragraph. and you know me, i don't capitalize anything so my sentences seemed to run together. they had the torches lit and the pitchforks sharpened as i thought everyone was out to kill me.

then brandi came to my rescue and told to hit the enter key(i didn't know) and it would break up my sentences into paragraphs.

as for denise, i slept in her basement when i was in town for the first detroit billetproof. cool chicks of the hamb.

OLDSMAN and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  20. 3W JOHN

3W JOHN

I missed this this thread the first time around but wanted to thank Danny for his friendship, I met him about 15 years ago and he and Brenda are great people,he is the kind of guy that will give you the shirt off his back if you need it, I know he will give you his belt to tie a block of wood to the rear axle to keep the body off the wheel when my coil over broke on the deuce run a hundred miles from home.