Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods I love driving old cars!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Deuces

Deuces

:D

lothiandon1940 and OLSKOOL57 like this.
  2. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

I dated a girl from Ord back in the 70s. Made a few trips there. Come to think of it, I also dated a girl from Grand Island and made a few trips there, too. I was going to school in Seward at the time.

3. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Here is my buddies 427 Galaxie that we drove to GoodGuys in Columbus last week. Done over 100 miles on only one tank of gaso_O My 55 Buick is the one I hope to have on the road for next years local GoodGuys.:rolleyes: The F-1 is my cousins and the 65 Buick Skylark is my son's, they both get driven a lot when the weathers is decent. DSCF3626.JPG DSCF3692.JPG DSCF3472.JPG

41 GMC K-18 and Old wolf like this.
  4. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

the only old car I have that runs right now is my 61 Dodge. I hardly ever drive that car. bet I haven't taken it to a car show in 10 years even though there are 4 Goodguys events about 20 minutes away from me every year plus the smaller shows.... take that back, I took it to Gambinos show a few years back. 20 minutes in the other direction.

not sure why. I have had it 32 years. drove it full time for 4 or 5 of those years. I don't get any kind of thrill driving it, plus I have to move a bunch of junk just to get it out of my shop. just seems simpler to drive my regular truck

5. bill gruendeman

bill gruendeman

You can’t wipe the smile off my face when I am driving the 39 it just makes me happy

6. Jeff Walker

Jeff Walker

Finished a frame of resto on my 59 Edsel that's in my avatar in 2016. Have put about 12K miles on it since and will be making about a 4K road trip starting the Friday after next!

bobss396 likes this.
  7. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

That was one of my Dad's favorite sayings right there!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. v8flat44

v8flat44

My 52 Vic ain't fast, but it ain't slow. It is meant to be DRIVEN, it ain't for show.
    Windows down, cruisen thru town, wind up that flathead and listen to the sound.
    Drive em boys thats what they're for . That's all there is and there ain't no more !

Hombre likes this.