Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest My thoughts on the past 16 years & 50,000 post

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jul 17, 2019.

1. There is some truth to the old adage that time flies, it's hard to believe I have been a member of the Hamb for 16 years and even harder to believe I have posted as many times as I have.

It has been my pleasure of meeting many of you guys and many more I have not but through your conversations I can call you my friends, it is my sincere hope to continue adding to that list.

The post count is just a number and I can assure you guys that many of my threads, reply's and comments pale in comparison to the knowledge of my peers who have fewer post but they offer in content far more valuable information.

I really enjoy the Hamb and try to keep the conversation going.

Thank you Ryan & all the moderators ( some who I have been a thorn in the side at times) and to each and every one of my fellow Hambers, it wouldn't be the same without you guys.
    Danny aka HRP

2. Hey Danny, Well said. I've never met you but feel like I know you. I've read a bunch of your posts and comments and have often marveled at how you come up with subjects, topics and questions. I must however confess that following the big HAMB crash a few years back when I read the following quote from @tb33anda3rd, I pretty much blew milk from my nose!

3. Well done, Danny and thanks for all you have contributed !! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :D JW

4. I enjoy reading your posts! Keep adding to them!
    Tom

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019

5. Truck64

Truck64
    from Ioway

Danny, you're a fixture here and it wouldn't be the same without ya.

3340, chryslerfan55, catdad49 and 4 others like this.
  6. alchemy

alchemy

I've been here a little longer than you, but nowhere near as prolific. Keep up the good work kiddo.

7. well said as usual, and yep time flies when your having fun...................

8. I think I I had almost that many deleted

9. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Now that the hard part is over. Here's to a faster 50,000 more.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  10. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

Thanks Danny.
    And the missus too.

11. 1ton

1ton

Hey HRP I think all your posts are informative and well placed where needed. I just don't think I'd like to go see a movie with you. You would never stop talking. Ha Ha....Please take that as a joke

12. I have had the pleasure of meeting and dealing with Danny and I found him to be a likable, stand up guy and very hospitable. Its getting harder to find honest people anymore and it is my delight to know you Danny.
    thumbs up.jpg

13. Well said, Danny. This place wouldn't be the same without you. It would be different!:D:(

jim snow, catdad49, Deuces and 2 others like this.
  14. ..........and when he does stand up he blocks out the sun.:D;)

15. 26Troadster

26Troadster

congrats hrp, i don't believe i'll ever get there i'm to much of a lurker.

catdad49, Deuces and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  16. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Same goes here. I've never met you Danny but through the Hamb after over all these years, Id say we all learn alot about these hamb associates we haven't met, sometimes even more than face to face.
    You're still a post whore, good old friend.

17. Sky Six

Sky Six
    from Arizona

But what about the party and car show at your place when you reach the big 50?

I really like your posts.

18. The37Kid

The37Kid

First thing I did when I logged into the HAMB today was check your post count, there it was 50,000! Congratulations and thank you for all the info and fun you have provided.

Bob

19. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Danny; We have never met in person but from reading your posts and the few PMs we have shared I feel as I can call you a friend, we seem to be close to the same age and went through the same stuff growing up in the 50's and 60's.
    I have learned a lot from your posts and comments about them and had many a chuckle from some of them. You help keep the H.A.M.B going strong and I thank you for that:cool: Keep on keeping on!!

20. Thanks Danny for keeping the HAMB a fun place. We all like the build and tech threads. But there needs to be filler threads also. You come up with some fun stuff. I don't know how you think of them. But they're things we, as Hot Rodder's can relate to. Like we all like great rear end. Who can't respond to that! Lol. I don't get on here as much as most. When I do, you'll have a thread that I can't help but add a post to. So Thanks again and keep it Up Danny

Sent from my SM-G920P using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  21. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

Congrats Danny I count you as a friend even though we have only interacted on the HAMB. I glad to have helped you out with parts and in return you have imparted advice and knowledge, a few chuckles back to me.
    Keep post'in, God bless.

22. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

50,000 posts. That`s about 8 posts a day, which doesn't seem like a lot. But what blows me away is that you have started 436 threads, which is one every couple of weeks.

23. 26hotrod

26hotrod
    from landis n c

Thanks for all your input and comments!! You will never know how many times YOU have solved problems, helped some one on their build, encouraged some one to finish a build or given some one a good laugh....

24. 3W JOHN

3W JOHN

I thought it would have been more.

Don't slow down now.

25. Casey Riley

Casey Riley
    from Minnesota

Your contributions are many. Thank you Sir.

26. 50K..big number
    I appreciate the fact that you come up with topics that ensure comments to keep this site moving along.
    Congratulations on this milestone.

27. chrisp

chrisp

We don't know each other, I've never contacted you but it's always a pleasure to read what you have to say.

28. Rckt98

Rckt98

Random question. Of all the threads you have started or interacted with, do you have a favourite or one (or more) that really stood out for you?

Deuces and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  29. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Your 50,000th post locked that thread;)....I gave you a like in this one while it was locked, briefly.
    Every good cowboy has gotta kick up a little dust every now and then:D
    I truly enjoyed reading your write up in this one, very well spoken:cool:

30. Doublepumper

Doublepumper
    from WA-OR, USA

thumbsupn.gif Two thumbs up brutha......keep em coming for another 50k!

catdad49, HOTRODPRIMER and Deuces like this.