Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Tricks played on friends.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Boneyard51, Mar 22, 2019.

1. MeanGene427

MeanGene427
    from Napa

All of you that ever had a girlfriend with one of "those" sisters will relate- actually there are four, 3 nice, and one who they invented the "C" word to describe. Always in everyone's business and stirring the paddle about everything, and no matter how nice you try to be, never smiles, just bitchbitchbitch.... So I named her Grumpy Cat- except in her case, Cat was spelled with four letters. Bought her the GC book for Christmas, and her mother laughed and said "That's you!". Major drama queen, so I had this big rubber tarantula with a rubber band, hung it up on her curtain rod so when she pulled the shower curtain it jumped out- high-volume scream, GF says what did you do, but can't help but laugh. Then came the 7 ft rubber snake in the hallway. And then- the Toilet Monster. You can find them on ebay, big red monster head with suction cups that attach under the toilet seat, and long arms with the suction cups that go under the lid, so when you lift the lid, it comes up out of the bowl and jumps out at you. Screamed until her voice went dead, just kinda faded to a hoarse gurgle- GF lost it laughing.
    Grand Finale, found a Grumpy Cat rear window decal that included a single claw, so GC was giving you The Claw/Bird. She didn't notice it for two weeks, just wondered why people would honk and smile at her, then give her The Bird- for two weeks hehehe

Papas32 likes this.
  2. 59Tele

59Tele

Back in the early '70s I worked as an apprentice in a Chevrolet dealer body shop with 2 guys, Allen and Lenny. Allen was great to work with, Lenny was not. He made my life a living hell from punch-in time to punch-out. We had a rush job on repairing the 2 rear doors of a Chevy van. Lenny straightened the panels and ordered me to mix him up a big batch of Bondo, like a half gallon to skim-coat them. For those of you who remember NitroStan that was used for filling scratches, it looked an awful lot like the red hardener used with Bondo. but that's where the similarity stopped. Lenny had a bad day. I did not.

s55mercury66 likes this.
  3. When ever we had a good snow in the evening we would go to an Elementary school that had a pedestrian stop light in front of it. The school and light were at the bottom of a big hill. The light stayed green except when you pushed the button so the school kids could cross safely. When we saw car lights coming one of us would hit the button and by the time the car crested the hill the light would start to change. We got really good at estimating the exact time to hit the button. A few cars would just keep on booking and ignore the red light but the majority would go sliding by us, sometimes sideways and occasionally backwards. Usually a quick getaway was in order into the woods behind the school. We could not have been much older than 11 or 12 and enjoyed it immensely.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  4. bonneville bones

bonneville bones

24” zip ties around every drive shaft, assholes get their car heat shrinks in pallet wrap, real assholes get their car listed on Craigslist for dirt cheep. String poppers in toolbox drawers, never seize under the drawer handles, dead fish above your sun visors! Parking lot re-wire the horn to the brake light switch. Condoms over the tailpipes and refilled beers with piss or salt water for break time. Blue color jobs are ruthless, lol

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

5. A couple of my buddies were always pranking each other. Paul had his ranchero in the shop working on the carb.paul went to batheoom.Dean cut a piece of pauls washer hose off and replaced his coil wire with it. We were all watching as paul finished the carb reached through the window and started the ranchero, it started and ran fine. I don't know why but the joke was on Dean.

Sent from my smartass phone when it wants toThe H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  7. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

In my above post, I somehow ended up quoting myself, must have hit the wrong key. To read click on the quote. Sorry and thanks. If anyone can fix, feel free.

8. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

You can edit the post and delete what you want deleted!

9. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

^^^Thanks, but I tried that a couple of times, and I really didn't feel like typing the whole thing again.

10. F-ONE

F-ONE
    from Alabama

11. Lugnut73

Lugnut73

I worked on place where guys were big on the "penny lock." It works on bathrooms and closets if there's a metal doorframe and the door opens in. Once the mark is sitting on the shitter, you lean on the door with all your weight (quietly). That pressure on the latch will keep em from being able to turn the knob at all.

Now you stuff stacks of pennies between the door and the doorjamb to keep the pressure up instead of you leaning on it. Once there's enough pressure so they can't turn the know. Waalah! They're locked in!

12. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

My first job as a mechanic right out of high school , there was a guy in the shop that would polish his Snap On wrenches once a week . He kept putting grease under the handles on my tool box drawers . I told him “ Ok you got me about 6x , that’s enough .” He chuckles and ask “ Boy , what are you goin to do about it , quit .” I answered no but pay back is a MFer x10 . I rolled to old Harley into the shop to give it a tune up and wait until , wiseazz left for home . An old timer figured out I was up to no good and returned in 10 minutes to help me out . We rolled the wiseazz’s tool box out in the floor and raised it up with the shop over head crane and flipped it over a d over about 3x . Sat it back down and returned it to its resting spot . The next day we carefully watched as Wiseazz , opened his tool box . He could not get a drawer open ! I proceeded to tell him the difference between men and Boys is how they react to abuse . He quit on the spot loaded up his toys and went home . Me and the old timer had a real chuckle on him for a few days .

13. pirate

pirate
    from Alabama

Had a guy I used to work with that took penny pinching to a new level. Everything he did was about saving money. Ate peanut butter everyday for lunch to save money. He was making good money but he and his wife never went anyplace or done anything. Everyday he would brag about how much money he was saving and how stupid the rest of us were.

He finally decided to buy a VW Golf so he could save on gas. Immediately we got the idea and from the first day he brought it to work and was bragging we put the plan into action. Several times a week we would add a gallon of gas when he was doing something and didn’t notice. This went on for several weeks. He started bragging everyday he was getting 60 miles to the gallon. Then we stopped adding gas. He then started to complain something was wrong with his car and he was only getting 30 miles to the gallon. The complaining got worse and worse. He then started taking the car back to the dealership repeatedly complaining something had gone wrong with his car because it wasn’t getting near 60 miles to the gallon. He would tell us stories about the dealership saying he was nuts. This went on for a couple months before we finally told him was going on. He was really pissed. However the entertainment factor way outweighed the cost of gas we put in his car.

Fonze74 likes this.