Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage VIVA EAST VIDEO

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by spiker, Jul 13, 2019.

1. spiker

spiker

Sorry for some of the sound, trying to block the background music do to copyright problems. What a weekend at the Boxborough, Ma. Regency Hotel. It’s our first time at Viva East Rockabilly Weekend. Do to prior commitments we could only go down early Saturday morning for a couple of hours. We heard a lot of cars rolled in after we left. It brought me back to my childhood days, when I was spreading angle hair around my brothers show car. What an event, Rockabilly bands all weekend, pin-up contests, indoor and outdoor car shows, record hop, tattoo lounge, pool party, tricycle races, vintage hair styling, dance lessons, and even burlesque. There were people from all over the country as well as other countries. Looks like everyone was having a blast. This should be on every car persons to do list. We wish we could of stayed longer.

2. Ranchero59

Ranchero59

Thanks for the video Spiker.

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

great coverage - anyone that is going to look at this get yourself comfortable and just kick back with your favorite beverage

BensonStripes! likes this.
  4. spiker

spiker

5. chuckshomeservices

chuckshomeservices
    from mass

6. Duck's Goat

Duck's Goat

I went to the first two shows and had to miss it this year, was not happy about it.

7. HarryT

HarryT
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great video Spiker! Thanks for posting.
    Jim