Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Carlisle Chrysler Nats

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by voltaic, Jul 9, 2018.

1. voltaic

voltaic

Anyone heading to the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle this year? Thinking of going Friday / Saturday mostly to check out the swap meet, wondering if it's worth the 4 hour drive. Also if anyone will be there that wants to grab a beer / make me feel slightly less lame for being there solo.

2. mopacltd

mopacltd

Hemicop left last week for the outing.

3. dodgedifferent2

dodgedifferent2

I would love to go some year. 8 hr drive one way for me.
    Apparantly the swap meet is killer. If you can't find that mopar part at Carlisle it does not exist. So I have been told.

Maybe I can convince the wifey to take me next year since she will not be in calf :)

4. GeezersP15

GeezersP15
    from N.E. PA

Planning to take the Plymouth this year. Voltaic, look for a black 1948 Plymouth. I'll be sitting nearby.:D

5. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

We were there Friday and Saturday. The swap meet was excellent, with stuff you just don’t see anywhere else. Like a slant-6 with a Demon carb? The special displays were nice, but the huge number of Mopar delights driven into the showfield was impressive. The weather was Carlisle Hot- 85 that felt like 105. A few light breezes and the shade of many vendor tents made it more tolerable. If you love Mopars you missed a great event!

Attached Files:

6. GeezersP15

GeezersP15
    from N.E. PA

My Plymouth placed third in its class. First time I had it there! IMG_0287 (1).JPG Post Ocean City May 2015 001.JPG

7. greenie-reddy

greenie-reddy
    from maryland

Another hot day for 2019. It seemed every hemi and every wing car was there- but enough variety to make any MoPar fan happy. Here is the beginning of a great project!

Attached Files:

8. Brand Apart

Brand Apart
    from Roswell GA

It was my 3rd year in a row. My son and I make the 10 hour drive. Swap meet was great. Show field impressive. We will most likely be back in 2020