Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1957 RANCHERO

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by COCONUTS, May 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

City: LIVELY

State: Virginia
    Price: $2,500.
    1957 FORD RANCHERO, HAVE MOST OF THE PARTS, STOCK JUST LIKE IT CAME FROM FACTORY. V-8, 3 SPEED, DUAL EXHAUST, NO RADIO BUT HAS DELETE, DOES HAVE A HEATER. THE FOLLOWING AREAS WILL NEED RUST REPAIR. BOTH SIDES LOWER QUARTER PANELS, ONE AREA IN THE FLOOR, BOTH BOTTOM SECTIONS OF BOTH FENDERS, ONE CORNER OF TAILGATE, AND ONE FENDER CAP. I DO HAVE SOME REPLACEMENT PANELS. MOTOR TURNS OVER BUT WILL NEED TLC TO HAVE IT RUNNING. THE BED, ROCKERS, INSIDE DOORS ARE SURFACE RUST BY WILL NEED WORK. FLOOR IS PRETTY SOLID EXCEPT FOR ONE SECTION BEHIND THE PASS SEAT, BEEN PATCHED. FRAME IS GOOD. MOTOR LOOKS LIKE IT HAS NOT BEEN RUN IN SOME TIME AND IS CURRENTLY FILLED WITH MYSTERY OIL.

Attached Files:

Kodak Jack likes this.
  2. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Here is a few more pictures, sorry about the way they are attached or taken - HA HA. I need to spend a little time and figure out how to post pictures in the proper manner. Oh yea, the picture of my finger is not for sale.

Attached Files:

3. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Over the weekend I gather all the parts that go to this car. I have included a few more pictures of all the parts and items. There is replacement panels for the quarter panels, front fenders and rocker panels. A few sets of bumpers and brackets. One extra fender, several new, still in the box NOS parts, new window and rear window (with a rear window rubber gaskets. Hood hinges, I have the market cornered. Even have extra seat backs. I have more parts for this car that the other projects put together. Even have another dashboard complete with radio deletes. Reason for selling is that I am trying to finish building my house and I have enough car that are apart. thanks for reviewing this ad.

Attached Files:

4. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Back to the top. 1957 RANCHERO 2.jpg

5. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

I am out of pictures for the time being but wanted to bring this back to the top. If the location of, "being in the middle to nowhere" is preventing you from obtaining this special (well maybe not that special) vehicle, I can transport for a small fee to your location if you are on the east coast. Thanks for looking.

6. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

BACK TO THE TOP, YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

7. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Back to the top. I am wondering if I should do something to this to make it more attractive.

8. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

BACK TO THE TOP WITH ADDITIONAL PICTURES. THE FRONT SEAT IS NOT TO BAD BUT WILL TO BE RESTUFF AND RECOVERED, I WILL GET A BETTER OF THE INTERIOR. RANCHERO 9.jpg RANCHERO 9.jpg RANCHERO 10.jpg RANCHERO 6.jpg

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  9. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

RANCHERO 11.jpg RANCHERO 11.jpg I will have to take more pictures or someone is going to have to buy this car. You could almost start your own inventory for the next swap meet with all of the extra stuff I have for this car.

10. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

I am not sure why this thing is not selling, so it is BTT RANCHERO 7.jpg

11. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Back to the top. It is a good thing that I don't make a living selling cars.

12. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Back to the top. This is taking up a lot of room and I would hate to put it outside being so close to the saltwater. Just think, 20 years from now, when I am long gone this will be a barn find. You can tell that I don't have much faith in selling this thing - HA HA.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  13. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

INT RANCHERO (1).jpg RANCHERO SEAT.jpg BACK TO THE TOP WITH A FEW MORE PICTURES OF THE MOTOR AND THE INTERIOR. BECAUSE THIS THING TAKES UP SO MUCH ROOM IN MY GARAGE ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER CRAP, I CANNOT OPEN THE DRIVER'S DOOR TO VIEW THE DATA PLATE TO TELL YOU WHAT SIZE THE MOTOR IS AND I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TELL JUST FROM MY HOLLYWOOD PICTURE. I CAN SAY FOR CERTAIN IT IS A V-8, 4 SPARKPLUGS ON EACH SIDE AND IT APPEARS TO BE THE ONE THAT EMPLOYEES AT THE FORD MANUFACTURING PLANT INSTALLED BACK IN 1957. IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE THAT THIS THING WAS DRIVEN WITHOUT A PASSANGER MOST OF THE TIME BECAUSE THE DRIVER'S SIDE OF THE BENCH SEAT IS WORN DOWN TO THE SPRINGS WHILE THE PASSANGER SIDE OF THE BENCH SEAT IS STILL LOOKING GOOD. ANOTHER POINT OF CONSIDERATION IS THAT THE MAIN DRIVER OF THIS VEHICLE WAS WITHIN THE WEIGHT LIMITS OF THE MILITARY BECAUSE THE CAR DOES NOT LEAN FROM EITHER SIDE AND THAT IT IS PRETTY LEVEL. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT ONE 1957 FORD RANCHERO, COULD BE YOURS FOR THE ASKING PRICE OF $2,500. INT RANCHERO (1).jpg INT RANCHERO (1).jpg RANCHERO SEAT.jpg

14. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

BACK TO THE TOP BUT WITHOUT ANY NEW PICTURES, HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

15. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

OK, back to the top!

16. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Back to the top, hate to say that in the process of trying to obtain the title, the person who has it has not responded to my e-mails as of 8/16/2019.

17. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

OK, back to the top with lots of enthusiasm, I can't wait until this thing is out of my garage, how is that for enthusiasm?

18. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Back to the top but with less enthusiasm - HA HA

19. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

OK, here I go again but with no enthusiasm, have a good weekend!!

20. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

OK, about time to write will take something in trade that runs and can be left outside.

21. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Back to the top. Has any one not seen this ad?

22. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

I am starting to feel like a Big Dummy for buying this thing, 10 years ago.

23. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

Back to the top, in case you have not seen this ad.

24. COCONUTS

COCONUTS

How about we say; to be sold at the best offer or willing to take a trade. I have boxes of extra parts, if you need anything and I have extra, I would be willing to part at a reasonable cost. I only have one seat but do have an extra pair of seat backs. This is a project as you can see from the pictures. Thanks for looking.