Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Syracuse Nationals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 28 Ford PU, Jul 1, 2019.

1. 28 Ford PU

28 Ford PU
    from Upstate NY

I’ve never been to the Syracuse Nationals and have a few questions for those that have attended in the past.

1. Anyone know of any cheap sleep? I don’t camp or even tent.

2. Do they allow E-Z Ups at your space.

3. I see some show parking on grass. How difficult is it to get some green space.

4. Thinking of going on Friday. When do they start letting cars on the grounds?

Any other tips that I haven’t listed or didn’t think about would be appropriated.

Thanks
    Doug

2. Boon BA

Boon BA

28 Ford -
    1- Things book up pretty quick. u might still be able to get a cheap motel
    2- yes pop ups OK.
    3. not easy. get there real early the first day. (like 4am) next two days its a little easier to move around and maybe get spot.
    4- see above. cars start lining up at a very early hour. i think they open the gates at 8 or 9.
    5- where good shoes for alot of walking. make it down to the "old Skool" area if you can.

3. tjm73

tjm73

I'd add sunscreen to the list. It's usually hotter the hell and then your on blacktop most of the time with little cover. A rain shower is also pretty common. Only been a few times a little rain didn't pop up.

A bunch of green space got wiped out a year or two ago.

Also bring something to carry your preferred cool beverage in. Especially if you have a show space. Food lines can be long and expensive.

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

have link for info on event?

5. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY

6. henry's57bbwagon

henry's57bbwagon

I have a buddy that slept in his car on the grounds overnight, security might be tighter now.