Register now to get rid of these ads!

headers by ed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by buddysyard, Jul 6, 2012.

1. ive tried many times in the last 3 weeks to contact ed. all i get is the voice promt... no one available to take your call. even sent an email.. anyone know whats up. i need to order header flanges.

2. Black_Sheep

Black_Sheep

I had a similar experience with Headers by Ed several years ago and ended up getting my parts elsewhere. Good luck!

3. Beau

Beau

We all have issues in life. Give him a little while.

4. Bttt.
    Has anyone *successfully* gotten anything from Headers by Ed recently???:confused:

5. I tried several years ago with the same result. Ended up having Studebaker flanges made, and bought the rest of the parts from Columbia River Mandrel, they have a nice selection of Pipe and tube, collectors, Y-Pipes, Flanges, bungs, etc.

He does have some great information on header design on his web site though.
    Good Luck

Just Gary likes this.
  6. After two days of intermittent calls, Ed answered the phone.
    He apologized profusely, explaining they were moving locations and things were chaotic.:confused:

He took my order, then we chatted about header primary diameter theory, magazine comparisons, laminar vs turbulent flow, metallurgy, standing waves, and the US Postal Service……o_O

As he predicted, my spiffy new flanges & collectors arrived eight days later. I’m pretty happy.:)
    4457123.jpg 20190629_142835_HDR(1).jpg