Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Happy Canada Day!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fortunateson, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PoTaToTrUcK

PoTaToTrUcK

2. PoTaToTrUcK

PoTaToTrUcK

Usually these guys are standing at the driver's door!
    Great day, good friends, IMG_20190701_095243a.jpg perfect weather.
    We are Blessed!

3. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Thanks for the pics. I got to theendof the Jellybeans show but no pics. Another great Canada Day 152!

VANDENPLAS and Stogy like this.
  4. pirate

pirate
    from Alabama

Was born and raised in the Detroit area and used to go downtown to the Freedom Festival held ever year between Canada Day and the Fourth of July. They would have a huge fireworks display shot from barges between Windsor Canada and Detroit.

I guess if they still did it today there wouldn’t be anybody left to watch. Detroit was a great city up until the late 60’s before everything started going down hill. Back then people went back and forth freely between USA And Canada. Customs would just ask where you were born. Now passports and a major hassle. Too bad.

VANDENPLAS, Lil32 and Stogy like this.
  5. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Yeah. I hardly ever cross "the line" except to go to my mail drop. Too much hassle, dollar not the greatest.

VANDENPLAS, Lil32 and Stogy like this.
  6. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Hey I have '56 Meteor Rideau but it doesn't look like that! LOL

7. Thanks. It was a good day. Went on a short cruise and went home after and had a few brews. :cool:

VANDENPLAS, Stogy and Lil32 like this.
  8. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Well this is a thread from 2019. But glad you had a good day then or now! LOL

I'm trying to find out where the thread from today went!

9. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

Always watched the Red Green Show

10. loudbang

loudbang

11. F-ONE

F-ONE
    from Alabama

Happy Canada Day!

12. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

Holy crap I missed it. Got bored the week before and bought a go cart I was fooling with yesterday. Happy Canada day everyone. Even though things are slowly getting back to normal I think the go kart will be used more than that 2020 day planner I bought last year. bought one on left sixty bucks june 2021.png

loudbang and Stogy like this.
  13. Wife and I talked about Canada Day yesterday, but I never got the chance to recognize it here for my Canadian friends.
    Hope you had a HAPPY one!

Lil32 and loudbang like this.
  14. buford_59

buford_59

Belated Canada Day from hot and getting hotter, sunny and dry Manitoba. Went to a preview of a farm auction. Nothing HAMB friendly but a '49-'50 Ford 2 ton. It was close to Lake Winnipeg so on the way home I cruised through the beach towns. We just had our restrictions lifted and the beaches and towns were packed. Go in the water to cool off and then fry on the sand.
    Here's to all our American friends and a happy 4th of July. Hopefully this pandemic will ease off enough to be able to open the border soon.

DoUg

loudbang and pprather like this.
  15. Happy belated Canada Day, you hosers!! (had to sneak in a little "Strange Brew" there)

16. Happy Belated Canada Day everyone! You guys are the greatest friends ever, we could learn a few things from you!

17. Not only that, but the average Canadian knows more about our government and politics than the average American!! (not being political, just pointing out that they pay attention and are well versed)

Truckdoctor Andy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.