Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects rebuilding after the crash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by racer-x, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Hemi Joel

Hemi Joel
    from Minnesota

Where is the like like like button?

2. Next to the buy buy buy button.

Tim, chryslerfan55, loudbang and 2 others like this.
  3. Hemi Joel

Hemi Joel
    from Minnesota

Can I get one with a pocket?

loudbang likes this.
  4. I don't think they can print over a pocket.

chryslerfan55, loudbang and Stogy like this.
  5. loudbang

loudbang

Can I get one sent half way around the world LOL ?

Stogy and Johnboy34 like this.
  6. I can do that. pm me your info.

Stogy and chryslerfan55 like this.
  7. Stogy and loudbang like this.
  8. Either at the events I'm going to or send me a private message with all of the shipping info. I'm looking to go to the printer next week. I will get back to each and everyone of you when they are ready. Thanks to all.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    Stogy, loudbang and chryslerfan55 like this.
  9. chryslerfan55 and loudbang like this.
  10. It is. That's him on the left. He might be smiling because he recently bought a nitro altered to play with. I'm a bad influence.

11. It was fun driving the car to work. I think I set a new record on setting off car alarms as I rumbled up 12 floors. 20190626_061526.jpg

12. squirrel

squirrel

Good to see you're using your car as a car :)

13. Hemi Joel

Hemi Joel
    from Minnesota

14. Funny I've talked to him on the phone a 100 times not what I thought he looked like but it fits LOL

15. The sun was just starting to come up so the upper floors were empty. I parked on top because I can see the car from the coronary intensive care unit. We transfer and pick up a lot of patients from there. It's on the tenth floor and that's how I got the picture.

enloe, loudbang, Stogy and 1 other person like this.
  16. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

Kinda looks like a toy car in that picture.

enloe, loudbang, Stogy and 1 other person like this.
  17. Sure does. Like a hot wheel car.

18. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Holy hell I can only imagine the noise that created in a parking garage lol

19. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Now @racer-x There's something I have no problem Understanding...:D...It was a good day...Great imagination you have...Too Cool...

chryslerfan55, enloe, racer-x and 2 others like this.
  20. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

chryslerfan55, racer-x and loudbang like this.
  21. The car is louder than I like. I wear head phones all the time. Over the winter i plan on making a new set of zommies that have more baffling. There were some stressed out employees in the parking structure that morning. Oh well they will get over it.

22. jim that thunder you heard rolling across the cornfield was no storm it was the green machine making its way home. the car ran so good I took it out for dinner then to the gym. I cant bring it to lunch Saturday because im on call for my department. I will bring it up to gorgie porgies in the evening. I also plan on bringing it to the holtz show on the fourth.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  23. kabinenroller

kabinenroller

I did hear the “thunder” at first I thought it was a freight train.
    Too bad you won’t be at Buckets on Saturday for lunch, I had planned to roast a hot dog on your headers and have it for lunch!
    Jim

chryslerfan55, enloe and loudbang like this.
  24. Next time I fire it on nitro you can do it on the flames. Beware it might pick up a slight industrial chemical taste.

25. Runnin shine

Runnin shine

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  26. No. I have been on emergency call the last week. Between emergency cases or any moment I had time to work on the car I have been doing maintenance.
    The rod bearing were changed.
    New rear brake pads.
    44 amp generator installed.
    New larger trans breather.
    Race zoomies put on.
    Slicks put on.
    Lash checked.
    Filter cleaned.
    Fire suit cleaned.
    Trailer restocked and organized.
    Wheels polished.
    Ohm meter used on plug wires.
    Nitro inventory checked.
    That's just some of it.

We plan on going to union grove Sunday to try out the new mag. From there it's off to byron for the glory days event.

chryslerfan55, Stogy, enloe and 3 others like this.
  27. frank spittle

frank spittle

I didn't know Todd Werner owns your '65 AWB Dodge you raced at my Super Stock Reunions until I saw it listed in the ads as part of the collection he is selling at Mecum Harrisburg. Did you see the 30 minute special about his cars on the NBC Sports Channel a few days ago?

28. Yes Todd owns it. I'm not too happy with the guy. When I sold the cat to him the deal was he would return it to a racing condition and I would drive it. Lie number one.
    He also said I would get the first chance to buy it back if I ever wanted it. Lie number two.
    I had some rare race footage of the petty superbird he wanted to copy. He never returned it after multiple calls to him. Lie number three.
    I'm not a fan of Todd Werner. I will leave it at that.

29. frank spittle

frank spittle

I don't know him but he has the white '64 Dodge 330 Hemi Lightweight I had restored about 30 years ago, one that will be auctioned at no reserve.

30. The guy is not a real car guy. He has a lot of money. He bought up a bunch of cool cars because people told him they were cool. Now the thrill of owning them is over he can move on to something else. None of the cars he owned ran good. They could hardly make it on and off the trailer. The guy owns some of the most historically significant cars. Cars that were the kings of their day. It's sad to see them in a horrible state of tune. Somehow the focus changed from a race car to owning a investment. What a waste.