Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Photoshoot Road Trip: The Nebraska Boys

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Ryan, Jun 24, 2019.

1. I miss Omaha. Papillion class of '89. UNO '94. Cruising Dodge Street. Car shows on the old bricks, nearly every month ... cold be damned. 130mph on Highway 370, in an off topic '71 442. North on 75, before hitting Bellevue ... passing the west side grove of trees, with the hidden farmer graveyard of old 50's F1's, Buicks, Studebakers, and Pontiacs. Leaving keys hanging in the ignition ... EVERYWHERE ... while doors unlocked, cars and home ... I'll add. 80 below zero, with wind chill gusts ... just meant staying home, and plugging in the block and oil pan heaters. Tornado sirens ... meh' ... heard as often, as the doorbell rang. Football, corn, beer, cars and girls ... yep' ... a fargin' great place to live. More so, an excellent place to be a teenager. Always enjoy the Omaha posts. Thanks a bunch.

Phillips and Malcolm like this.
  2. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Thanks, guys - I appreciate it!

3. Silva

Silva

I'm really enjoying this series of articles, so far this segment is a favorite!
    Thanks for making it happen @Ryan and "Nebraska Boys"

Malcolm and Ryan like this.
  4. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Awesome coverage and photos! Thanks.

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Wild rides & wild weather - tales to tell for years to come - Thanks for great pics

Malcolm likes this.