Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest HEY NORB !!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by yachtsmanbill, Jun 23, 2019.

1. yachtsmanbill

yachtsmanbill

Trying to locate NORB from Branch, Wi. I forgot your handle here, but I remember its acadian for coming in on time. If you see this shoot me an email. Really enjoyed a litle shop time the other day! Bill in TR [email protected]

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. wrenchbender

wrenchbender

chryslerfan55 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

4. yachtsmanbill

yachtsmanbill

He's the MAN! Just met up last Thursday at a Culvers show in manitowoc Wi. and found out we are almost neighbors... well within a few country miles anyway.

Im all over the place on the forums... Yachtsmanbill here! Ive got a 1972 XGS 455 Buick, a 1964 465inch Buick special with a 4 speed, a 1978 H-D FLH and a 36 foot 1963 Chris Craft Roamer yacht in Two Rivers. Had the boat since 1972.

Norbs a great guy and we fell right in... thick as thieves LOL... Bill in TR

z64.jpg

View attachment 4328661

View attachment 4328664

Unique Rustorations likes this.

5. Tickety Boo

Tickety Boo
    from Wisconsin

You Guys Found Me
    I can run but Ill only Die Tired :D
    Bill you got the window trim on and Tach running yet?
    Just so you Guys know that Bills Buick ain't like your Daddy's Buick :cool::eek:;)
    Norb

6. yachtsmanbill

yachtsmanbill

Got waylaid yesterday.. after the washing machine coupling job I went out to start on the tach job. I kept snagging my shirt on a piece of marginally damaged trim on the back, so i decided to remove it for safe keeping. That turned into more trim and retainers coming off, then an attempt to start pulling the pushed in rear valance out. That and the very end of the rear 1/4 panel is probably gonna get cut out and replaced. Its just too complicated to try and straighten.

So now Im looking for a donor valance and 1/4 panel... anyone feel free to speak up if theres one rusting behind the barn! Should I start a new thred on this project? i dont even know where I am my own bad self right now. I guess Im lost LOL... Bill

z62.jpg

z63.jpg

z59.jpg

z60.jpg

7. Tickety Boo

Tickety Boo
    from Wisconsin

Should be able to build a brace in the trunk with 4x4s and use a bottle jack to push the valance back.

8. Tickety Boo

Tickety Boo
    from Wisconsin

Hi Bill how are ya doing, any progress on the Special?