Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical '32 body gurus (Brookville)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by alumcantandthd, Jun 22, 2019.

1. I have a question for any of you '32 Roadster body (Brookville) gurus. Where is the exact location they stamp their sequence numbers at? Thanks.

2. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I've had quite a few Brookville 32 roadster bodies and have never seen any numbers stamped on them. Maybe I missed them?

3. Fogger

Fogger

I've seen body numbers stamped by Brookville on the body channel in front of the seat.

4. golferforpar

golferforpar
    from Wisc

I agree, the number on mine is stamped on the body channel in front of the seat also, on the driver side. My number is *120205050572*, I purchased the body in 2004 from Brookville.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. deucendude

deucendude
    from norcal

My roadster has no 62 in front of the seat. I have had others with no numbers. A lot f them were sold broken down and assembled later. They have no numbers.

6. Thank you! Can you show a picture pinpointing the exact location where you # is stamped? Thanks.

7. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy