Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'M BACK TO THE H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by els, Jun 20, 2019.

1. els

els

Some of you guys know me as ELS. I have been away for a few years. I have been playing around with my 1962 corvette and it is done. I have missed all the informative knowledge and the friendships I made on the H.A.M.B.. All of the pics and stories from everybody are the best. I just wanted to come back and see how everybody is doing, on projects and all new updates. Thank you for having back in your HOT ROD lives.

Early Ironman and Petejoe like this.
  2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome back. How about some photo's of the Vette? Jimmie

els likes this.
  3. enloe

enloe
    from east , tn.

Welcome back.
    did you ever get the Anglia that you were trying to get?
    I just got back from the Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green last Sunday.
    the pics are in the thread that is linked in my signature. They start on page 76 I believe.

els likes this.
  4. els

els

Hey enlo, did not buy the Anglia. car needed a lot of work. I set my goals on the corvette. good hearing from you after all the years. I will look at pics today.

enloe likes this.

5. els

els

Jimmie, here is photo in Tucson drag reunion. I will let you know the history on the car. it's the real deal. IMG_20170505_150302643.jpg

NoSurf, lothiandon1940 and enloe like this.