Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1932 FORD 5 WINDOW COUPE

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Godzilla, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Godzilla

Godzilla

City: oklahoma city

State: Oklahoma (Boomer!)
    Price: 48500
    Ford Steel that has been chopped/channeled and is running a new original style black insert in the top. The interior is new and is red roll and pleats by Tim Reins in Norman, Oklahoma (Hot Rod Interiors). The pin striping and graphics are by Bill Firquain in OKC and he also named the the car "Blue Suede Shoes" because of the color - which by the way is a House of Colors, flat. No effort has been made to keep it nice looking as the object is to make it look like an old hot rod.
    The chassis and suspension are So Cal and the engine is a crate 350 (about 500 miles) with a set of Dart Pro1 aluminum heads with Manley parts and a Edelbrock 3x2 intake. Put the heads on and the Mother Thumper cam in over last Winter. It has a 350 trans and 8" rear with a cross leaf spring in back as the picture shows. Tires and wheels are new'ish and the whole car is fresh. I am not much interested in trades as I am Ron's Speed Shop and can build anything I would want cheaper than buying...so trade valve on the car would be higher than cash.

WALK AROUND

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    325w, Spotweld and Rick28 like this.
  2. Godzilla

Godzilla

3. Godzilla

Godzilla

4. Godzilla

Godzilla