Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods I am done with Sunday's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pats55, Jun 11, 2019.

1. ..................Nothing worse than trying to drive your hot-rod with all of those damn muldanes out there!!!:mad::D

OLSKOOL57 likes this.
  2. I blame myself, really. Every time I slam on the brakes to avoid killing some idiot, that's one more idiot left in rotation.

If not for the self-preservation instincts of the non-mouth breathing population, most of the morons would have Darwined themselves out of rotation already. I love being American, but only in America can you be one step above brain dead and make it to adulthood.

3. KevKo

KevKo
    from Motown

You'd like to think that a best and brightest (us) would be lifting the rest up. But reality is the idiots (them) drag us down.

Chavezk21 likes this.
  4. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

I have to wonder how many of the superior attitude people are actually suffering from the Dunning -Kruger effect, calling everyone else idiots when in reality.... :D:D:D

Randall, Hombre and anthony myrick like this.
  5. Hey Chief, being superior is a whole lot more than an attitude!! ;)

6. “I’m gonna get that feller fir bad drivin by drivin bad mu self”
    That’ll learn em

Baumi and Hombre like this.
  7. williebill

williebill

Not me. I have a superior attitude for a damn good reason

8. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

I fixed it for you. :D

RRanchero Rick and williebill like this.
  9. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

[​IMG]

I'm more concerned about being a pedestrian (commonly called a moving target).

10. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ah clever, I see what you did th

11. I cannot even imagine. I was down in Boca in March, we ate at The Yard House, real nice place. I was between West Palm and Miami, I stayed in Ft Lauderdale on A1A. Get north of southern Florida, even Daytona for Bike or Race Week is better than every-day traffic where I was.

LAROKE likes this.
  12. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

There is something you should be aware of, and that is that you are on public streets and as such you really have no right to expect that people won't be able to or allowed to cut into your "line" of hot rods.

Just because you are doing a cruise, what in hell do you think makes you so special that you can stay together and basically dictate what other drivers are doing on the same road ?
    That I'm superior attitude that's displayed by groups of bikers too, sometimes of the outlaw persuasion always pisses me off.

Blocking the road and holding up traffic and acting like you own the road, give it a rest.

You mentioned funeral processions, that's the only line that's allowed to be kept, and that's out of respect for the deceased and family.

As for your cruises, suck it up and lose the attitude. Mundane, that's you.

anthony myrick, Hombre and CME1 like this.
  13. lonejacklarry

lonejacklarry
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

^^^^^^^
    He's right. A group of vehicles is actually a bunch of single vehicles according to the law. You cannot blow through stop signs and red lights because you are in a "group". Motorcycles are the worst for doing that sometimes even posting road guards like the Army does on marches. I rode motorcycles for nearly 50 years so I'm not picking on them but the morons that think they are special.

You might find that it is easier and it makes more sense to give everyone the route directions or the final location and let the participants go at their own pace. With your system when the leader has to pee them everyone else must stop.

And you probably should look up the definition of mundane.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Hombre and Blue One like this.
  14. drumyn29

drumyn29

SUPERBOWL, THATS A BRILLIANT IDEA!

15. Hombre

Hombre

Yea if your only going to drive your car one day a year!!

loudbang likes this.
  16. LOU WELLS

LOU WELLS
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from IDAHO

No Problem With Sunday Morning Over Here And Be Home By Lunch... DSCN0669.JPG

Chavezk21, Hombre and lothiandon1940 like this.