Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 Ford Model A coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by benchseat4speed, Mar 31, 2019.

1. benchseat4speed

benchseat4speed
    from Golden, CO

City: Golden

State: Colorado
    Price: 13,000
    SOLD

‘31 Model A coop. Older frame off resto, I’m guessing it was done in the 80’s-90’s according to the paperwork I have for it. I bought it as you see it, already done. This car is not perfect by any means, many flaws in the paint, small chips and scratches here and there. If you’re looking for a show car this is not it. If you’re looking for a nice driver and you can live with a few imperfections, this is it. This car runs and drives very well, everything works as it should. It’s bone stock down to the mechanical brakes. Selling because I’d like to make some more work space in my tiny garage. It’s pretty cramped at the moment. I wouldn’t mind getting ‘stuck’ with it, I love the thing, but if I can pass it on to someone who will enjoy it I’d rather do that.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. benchseat4speed

benchseat4speed
    from Golden, CO

A little more info, body is all steel including the fenders. Looking at the inside, the fenders were in very good condition to begin with. No nasty gashes welded up, wrinkles beaten out, dents filled in with mud, none of that. Body is the same way. No evidence of patch panels that I can find. If there is any rust repair, the body man did a great job on em because he left no trace. I think this car was very solid before it was restored.

Had a few calls, nothing serious yet. Still for sale, thanks for the interest!

3. benchseat4speed

benchseat4speed
    from Golden, CO

Still have it! There’s a little room to move on the price. Open to offers.