Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1931 Nash altered.

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 2tall2beahotrodder, Feb 3, 2019.

1. City: Suffolk

State: Virginia
    Price: 27k obo
    Up for sale is my hand built 1931 Nash hot rod. Known as "Nashty".

Built from the ground up including the body, it features a wedge chop, 2 inch section, shortened roughly 8 inches, and a 4 inch channel. The frame is 2x4 with peaked front rails. Zed in the front and rear with suicide front drop axle -coil overs/ ladder bars in the back.
    Engine is a 406 sbc, rebuilt with all new parts, brand new 350 trans with a shift kit. The rear end is also rebuilt 10 bolt limited slip.

Roughly 10-12 years ago I started this project with only the front half of an odd ball Nash cowl and hand formed the rest of the body. The car is inspired by the 70s drag altered rail days.. With a semi mean look for car shows, it draws all of the attention.
    It is absolutly a blast to drive, ton of torque, super light weight and hooks up like it's on rails. Like I mentioned before everything is brand new, spent a fortune and time to build it right.

Some more details including-
    Smoothed gussets and welds on the frame. Lighting holed dash and accessories, 1918 dodge grill that is narrowed with custom 3 row rad with high cfm fan. Lokar shifter, edlebrock dual intake with 500cfm carbs, front disk brakes with drums in rear. Pedals are on the frame rails. Reversed covair box tucked between the hand made stepped in sized headers. Lexan windsheild with tinted lexan side and rear.
    The body is completely smooth and straight, painted in a late honda burgundy metallic called Basque. The interior is matching with marine viynal and nice tuck stitching.

The car is radical and you do have to climb in from the top. It is fairly tight, I'm 6'4 and its hard to drive, the smaller you are the better. Their are a few imperfections in the paint since its been on the road. (Few scratches, couple chips)

Clean title and registered in Virginia. I will help load or drop off the car at a terminal for over seas transport after payment is in full.

Please contact me directly at 757 582 13

Please delete. Updated post

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  2. Bttt. Let's make a deal..

3. Bttt. Trades welcome.