Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Stolen Cars from Power Tour

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by partssaloon, Jun 10, 2019.

1. partssaloon

partssaloon

2. I truly ache for these guys!

Scumbags deserve a visit to the woodshed!!

chryslerfan55 and mad mikey like this.
  3. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Dirty buggers .:mad:

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. That’ll definitely ruin your day. The rat bastards thieves are living on borrowed time right now.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

lothiandon1940 and OLSKOOL57 like this.

5. I'd like to think there's an above average temperature spot in hell waiting for the thieves.
    It's bad enough when a polecat thief steals your property, but when they steal something that has your blood, sweat and tears in it, personal to you, and you can't get another one just like it at a close by used car lot....... that's when 30 days in the electric chair is not quite enough.

You can buy these microchip deals fairly cheaply that can be tucked away in your vehicle out of sight somewhere and then a simple trace/track on an internet GPS will lead you right to it. I bet you could get a bunch of "helpers" from the Power Tour, for example, not too long after you discover your car is missing.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  6. Deuces

Deuces

What microchip are you talking about?????....
    I could use one for mine.....

lothiandon1940 and OLSKOOL57 like this.
  7. .............Yes, we need more info please.

OLSKOOL57, Deuces and chryslerfan55 like this.
  8. 3W JOHN

3W JOHN

9. This is one link I found with a short Google search........
    https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Magnetic-Vehicle-Tracking-Software-x/dp/B07BVFTJGQ
    You can find more links by Googling some of the other keywords you see there. Prices start at about $15 and go up from there. One thing to note. About a week after these things came out, others began selling scanner devices to check for the GPS deals. So it depends on how sophisticated the thieves are and how well equipped. Since the GPS deals are most often used in high end, luxury cars, there's a chance they may not be thought about by thieves who specialize in old iron.

ottoman, lothiandon1940 and Deuces like this.
  10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

South Carolina is stock car racing territory where they use up a lot of Chevy engines in a race season. makes you wonder if the thieves knew that at least two of those had lS engines or if they were stolen for those engines and parts. As I said in the other thead, repo rig that probably doesn't belong to a repo operation. Snag the car haul it a few blocks and load it into a waiting trailer and repeat. Somewhere there should be a video of the truck cruising motel lots where you can see the repo rig in the bed. I've seen a local couple snag cars out of the mall parking lot with one and they are quick. They always take them straight to the police station with paperwork to show they are impounding them though. Here's the car, here is the repo orders, Thanks see you next time.