Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Jimmy B trj #81

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GEBHARD, May 4, 2019.

1. GEBHARD

GEBHARD
    from TX...

Congrats to @Jimmy B on the trj spread just got mine and was pleasantly suprised to see it (didnt know that was gonna be in this issue)
    And good job @J.Ukrop

J.Ukrop, Stogy, 302GMC and 4 others like this.
  2. Patiently waiting for mine......:( AArZ6ns.jpg

3. Thank you!!! I have been sitting on the fact this article was happening for some time, I'm glad it is finally out. It is a dream come true, I have been reading TRJ for 21 years (since I was 16). I have seen the article thanks to a friend. It still wont fully sink in until I get a copy in my hands, Joey did a great job, Thank you Steve, Joey & Geoff.

Haha, I'm patiently waiting myself, will probably have to wait until the end of the month for my copy. I'm really looking forward to seeing Steve Pierce’s 1940 Buick and Larry Erickson's A roadster features.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  4. swifty

swifty

Jimmy, why not get Larry at ASR to Express Post you a copy, after all you are going to need more than just one LOL

lothiandon1940, Stogy and loudbang like this.

5. Stogy and lothiandon1940 like this.
  6. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats for the coverage in RJ @Jimmy B

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  7. Stovebolt

Stovebolt

It seems as though with TRJ once again being printed the the Good Ol' USA, Larry gets his copies about the same time as - or sometimes just after - the newsagents get their copy. To get him to expediate it to @Jimmy B will probably not achieve anything at all, time-wise. Maybe someone at TRJ can reach out to Jimmy, and send him one????

Having said that, what an honor has been bestowed up you, to be featured in what is seen to be one of, if not, the premier publication for traditional hot rods. Lets hope that this is not the last time we see formal public accolades for one hot rodding's (and the HAMB's) greatest historians.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    chryslerfan55 and Stogy like this.
  8. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Fantastic spread, congrats Jimmy! Well deserved. Proud to belong to the HAMB with you, our resident hot rod historian. And yes, great job Joey!

J.Ukrop likes this.