Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Dash knob / toggle

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blakep, Jun 5, 2019.

1. blakep

blakep

Hi,

Can anyone help me identity these 2 knobs, or something similar (assuming aftermarket), on this ‘54 Bel Air?

Screenshot taken from video but they toggle up and down to adjust air ride height. Interested in a similar setup.

IMG_4006.JPG

2. They're just simple toggle switches with extensions on them.....for sale online.

3. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

Yep, look for 2 way momentary toggle switch for airride

4. These have been used on semi truck switches for years, as well as snow plow controllers. The lowrider community has been using them for quite some time as well. We always called them "bats". They just slip on the end of the industrial style round toggle switches. They also made square bats that fit over the rare square toggle switch handles. They come in a huge array of colors, many with metalflake in them. They used to be fairly common, but are getting harder to find.

Here's a shot of the switch box I made to control my air ride system before I installed it in my off topic Mercury Grand Marquis. E

IMG_0069 6-3-18.JPG