Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Happy Birthday Gene Winfield!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Jun 4, 2019.

1. .............Much deserved award. Your Hudson is incredible.

catdad49, chryslerfan55 and j hansen like this.
  2. 392

Happy birthday to a true pioneer.

3. I had a nice chat with Gene last weekend at a show near London On. I have a copy of Car Craft from 1960 with an interview with him (and other customizers)where he shares his opinions on future Custom trends at the time-He got a kick out of seeing the article 59 years later and signed it for me. Hope I have the energy Gene has in 35 years when I am his age- Happy Birthday Gene![​IMG][​IMG]

4. Talked to Gene on 3 different occasions at three different shows. Very personable man—great guy, full of knowledge,and always happy! Happy Birthday Gene. Flatheads Forever! Flathead John in s.Texas

5. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Happy Birthday Gene .
    A true Gentleman and Master of metalwork.

6. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

Happy birthday and many more!!

7. 38mag

38mag

Happy Birthday!

8. frank spittle

frank spittle

Happy 92nd Gene (June 16). You are living proof painting cars is good for your health.

9. Blade58

Blade58
    from apopka ,Fl

Very Cool pic Jive Bomber ,Happy B-day Mr. Winfield

Stogy likes this.
  10. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40

Gene is one of my biggest influences! He has such a great passion for teaching and yet he is always a student ready to learn more! I do my best to be more like Gene every day! I need to go see him at his shop sometime soon. 19143341_10100943608090260_898105426535663267_o.jpg

catdad49, chryslerfan55 and Stogy like this.
  11. I've had the pleasure of meeting Gene a couple of times at LSRU and the Houston Autorama. He went to show me something on his camera at Autorama a few years ago and realized after a minute that he'd scrolled the wrong way through the pictures, so he ended up showing me just about everything he had on there. Have seen him out at Continental Club on Saturday night after LSRU dancing and having a great time, while I'm yawning and thinking about going back to the hotel... Dude's more than twice my age, and has more than twice the energy!

Happy birthday, Gene!

catdad49 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  12. Never meet Gene, but he sure is my inspiration. I'm only 41 years younger so time enough to finish my 7 unfinished cars :)
    Have a nice birthday Gene

chryslerfan55 and catdad49 like this.
  13. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Happy Birthday Mr Winfield.May you have many more healthy,happy,safe and prosperous ones.
    Good luck.have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

chryslerfan55 likes this.