Register now to get rid of these ads!

Autosmartsolutionsinc

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by 54FISH, May 31, 2019.

1. 54FISH

54FISH

So how would u inquire if anyone has used this company or service or ever heard of them for that matter . i wanted to buy a hot rod and was told to register with this company , do a bank wire to wire transfer to autosmartsolutionsinc at 4662 airport way Seattle Washington & they hold the funds in a trust (or escrow) while car gets shipped to me in enclosed trailer . now when i recieve the car , i have 7 days to inspect it & decide if i want it , if so , i contact autosmartsolutions with a agreement for to accept car , they then release my funds to the seller , if not a refund & return gets done , car goes back & money goes back . how do i post this here to see if anyone has ever heard of or delt with these people ??? ANYONE , PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ?

2. Sounds like a scam to me.

Hombre and wraymen like this.
  3. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

I do not know for shure but I would RUN NOW.

Hombre, lothiandon1940 and wraymen like this.
  4. 100% scam.......

Hombre and lothiandon1940 like this.

5. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

TOTAL SCAM

DO NOT DO THIS

( yes yelling - DONT DO IT PERIOD ! )

6. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Run the other way as fast as you can. If it sounds too good to be true, it is a scam

7. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

You've been on here since 2011 and haven't seen this exact scam discussed before?

I KNOW it has been discussed, it's the same type scam that has been on Craigslist for ages, just the wording might be a tad different.

DO NOT CONTACT THEM, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!

8. In the words of The Left Banke (and The Four Tops), "Just Walk Away Renee".:D;)

Hombre likes this.
  9. 54FISH

54FISH

LMAO , you guys are Funny F'ers !!! I m with you all ! Ran far & hopefully with no traces . Thanks for the great responses .

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  10. Scam plain and simple. HRP

11. They sure have a pretty website though..........I'm easily bedazzled by shiny objects.