Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods ***** All deuce run 2019 *****

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Feb 2, 2019.

1. thumbnail.jpg
    Photo by Tom Hassell

OK guys, you can now officially mark your calendars for the 19th annual All Deuce Run.

Saturday June 1, 2019 is the date for the 19th Annual "All Deuce Run" through the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains.

If you have attended in the past, we hope to see you again this year and if you haven't we invite you to join us and feel free to invite your '32 Ford owner friends to join us.

We usually have 35 to 40 Deuces. Fiberglass or steel - - OHV or FLATHEAD - - Highboy or full fendered ...original or hot rod it does not matter ... if it is a 32 Ford ... you are WELCOME.:D

The run will leave from the Target Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Interstate 77 and Hwy 73 ( Exit 25 off Interstate 77 ) in Cornelius promptly at 10 o'clock. The overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway provides an excellent place to stop, sight see, and look at each others' Deuce.

The lunch stop is tentatively planned for The Ridgeline (formerly know as Canyon's) in Blowing Rock, If this changes you will be notified.

Please invite your 32 Ford owner friends to join us.

Run Co-coordinators

Bill ... 704-788-1856 in North Carolina
    Danny ...864-328-5840 in South Carolina

In the last few years we have started another tradition of gathering for dinner on Friday night since we have so many people arrive from many different states and this gives us more time to socialize, this year will be no exception and we will once again meet at Lancaster's.

Please let me know if you plan on coming to the Friday night dinner where I can give them a head count so they can accommodate our party upstairs.

The Friday Night dinner will be at 7 PM on May 31st. at Lancasters
    515 Rinehardt Rd, Mooresville, NC 28115

There are several motels in the area for overnight accommodations.

Some of us early arrivals are staying at the Baymont Inn & Suites (formally Sleep Inn) on Friday: 132 Meadow Hill Circle, 704-799-7070. Since it's impossible to know exactly how many folks will show up, NO ROOMS WILL BLOCKED OFF for the Deuce Run, but rooms are available at the motel on a first come-first served basis.

If you would like me to add your name to the All Deuce Run e-mail list, send me a conversation with your name and e-mail address.

For those who have subscribed the flyer will be sent out via mass e-mail, so please make sure your spam filter will allow bulk messages.

Thanks - Danny

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    cpd682 and catdad49 like this.
  2. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

I’ll be in York.
    Maybe next year won’t conflict.
    Have fun and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. We moved the date forward a week several years ago trying to accommodate a few guys saying they would come if the date didn't interfere with York, we did and they didn't show up, we moved it back to the weekend following Memorial Day. HRP

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

I always look forward to coverage of this event, hope the weather is nice for everyone. What is the record for most states represented at one of these runs? Bob

lothiandon1940 and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  6. Bob, A few years ago we had guys from 13 different States - Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Michigan, West Virginia, Tennessee, Mississippi and believe it or not California.

Several of these guys were on their way to the LA Roadster Show and joined us en-route. HRP

7. What's the route planned from Cornelius to Blowing Rock?
    What's planned for after lunch in Blowing Rock?

Bill

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  8. FORD FAN

FORD FAN

Im planning on doing a total rebuild of my car, but will wait until after the Deuce Run so I don't miss it. Never seen so many 32s together in one place before. Would'nt miss it for the world

9. Bill, everybody goes their separate ways after the lunch, The All Deuce Run has always been about driving, with the addition of the Friday night dinner we have more time to get know each other and shoot the breeze before the Starting point Saturday morning. HRP

10. So the drive is on the BR Pkwy from Cornelius to Blowing Rock?

11. We drive thru a lot of small towns working our way to Blowing Rock, Bill usually pre drives the route and changes it up from time to time. HRP

12. March reminder bump. HRP

[​IMG]

ffr1222k likes this.
  13. Monthly reminder. HRP

June 1, 2019

[​IMG]

WB69, ffr1222k and robracer1 like this.
  14. The37Kid

The37Kid

Good luck in the "Most Recent Upholstery" competition. Bob

lothiandon1940 and hotrodA like this.
  15. I'm shooting for "Most Unfinished" award. Considering the quality of all of the cars, I won't have any competition.:D

16. Monthly reminder., one month away.

If you plan on being with us for the Friday night dinner I need a head count, send me a conversation. Danny

[​IMG]

ffr1222k likes this.
  17. After missing it for several years I am coming this year with the new ride. As of right now, I will be there for Friday night’s dinner ....

Looking forward to it!

lothiandon1940 and pprather like this.
  18. BTTT, we kick it off tomorrow. HRP

The37Kid and TomT like this.
  19. The37Kid

The37Kid

Have fun, take a lot of photos and post them for us to pretend we are there.

Bob

20. Another year, another miss!
    I finally have my sedan up and running, and sure enough, things hit the fan at my place.
    I'm STILL trying to get caught back up from being sick and out of town for graduations.
    Such is life.

21. WB69

WB69
    from Kansas

Would love to go!! Just a little too far away.....LOL