Register now to get rid of these ads!

New member, Hot rod car-toonist / artist

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Dan Hughes, May 27, 2019.

1. Dan Hughes

Dan Hughes

Hello all,

I'm Dan Hughes aka Throttle Demon. I am a automotive artist and cartoonist.
    I am looking forward to exploring this forum!

If you need a painting of your car or a cartoon of your car just post some photos and I will reply with a quote!

Attached Files:

2. Man,this isn't a damn comic book...They asked for an introduction not some goofy shit

3. Wow, welcome to the HAMB Dan. Your a great artist! You need to check out the Art Show Friday thread on here. There's some great HAMB art like, photos, sketches, sculptlures ect. Thanks for sharing and, enjoy your HAMB TIME! :) RON.......

Dan Hughes likes this.
  4. Dan I did these sketches of my old Hot Rods, for the F.A.S. my 34 Dodge delivery, 29-coupe and, our 56 Nomad. I'm just an amateur, but I have fun:) 2135.jpg 2141.jpg 2136.jpg Dan, a little more info about youself would be great too. Thanks Ron.....

5. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

Welcome! Hot Rod Art is a talent most of us don't have, but appreciate when we see it! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Ron Funkhouser and Dan Hughes like this.
  6. sawbuck

sawbuck
    from 06492 ct

i think his intro says he is an artist ! welcome, and nice work..

7. I think if you read the first paragraph you’d realize it was an intro. No need to be an A-hole

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

8. Dan Hughes and classiccarjack like this.
  9. classiccarjack

classiccarjack

Nice work, I hope you have some fun here and maybe get bit by the bug and buy one of the cars we adore to build some day.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Dan Hughes likes this.