Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical EZ Wiring Harness installation advice

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Al T, May 10, 2016.

1. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

THIS^^^^^^^is why I ALWAYS recommend Rebel. (I, the 'seasoned since '55 wire guy', am using Rebel now and in the future. It's just so right.

2. Ez wire- panel and wires. Can't find anyone to help me out Done many wiring jobs- strand by strand.This age on my side-- i cannot figure out what i need to do.Any good ideas i got 100.00 out in this EZwire harness. got to use it in the phone book or google what would i look under to get this finished up?any help is greatly appreciated last kar i built was finished in 2003.so times worn my memory down thanks bob s or [email protected]

3. @REBEL43 may choose to come on with help.

Phil

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. David Gersic

David Gersic
    from DeKalb, IL

You’re on a three year old thread, with a completely unrelated problem. Start over. New thread. Describe what you have, what you’ve done so far, and what problem you’re having.

Try to make sentences, with punctuation and stuff that we can read and understand. That helps us help you. Pictures to illustrate problems are good too.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. Excuse me please! i will go somewhere else

6. Hey! That made sense, missed a capital on the I though....

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

7. Guess its make fun of bob- day now, since i got the reaming up above.Have fun lots of nice places to visit online

8. David Gersic

David Gersic
    from DeKalb, IL

Reaming? Dude, I’m just trying to help you. I can’t figure out what you’re even asking about. Most guys are going to read that and just quietly move on. Good luck with whatever it is that you’re doing.

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

57 Fargo likes this.