Register now to get rid of these ads!

318 Poly Speed Goodies?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 340HilbornDuster, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Colin Levasseur

Colin Levasseur
    from Phoenix

Holley 650, 4 bl intake. Not sure about ex manifolds or cam. Need advice.

2. Colin Levasseur

Colin Levasseur
    from Phoenix

I got a 4 BBL cast intake, AFB carb ( carb shot), both valve covers (not cracked at bolt holes), and replacement torsion bars..both. $20

3. Colin Levasseur

Colin Levasseur
    from Phoenix

Pays to do research. Tree fell on the '59 fury in the woods.

4. swifty

swifty

There is enough info in this thread and contact details to get you going.
    I've got 318 Polys in 2 hot rods but they are basically stock engines with just bolt on stuff. Got a T-bucket which I built in 62 and still have (pic of it in post #18 on this thread) and a 32-5w coupe which has been on the road for 7 years and done 33k miles. Not after power and performance, just like hot rods with something other than the common 350/350 street rod combo.

Stovebolt likes this.
  5. paintman27

paintman27
    from new jersey

I know this is an old thread but for those poly head reading.............I just tried to order a set of poly valve covers from CP Power. Unfortunately they are out of stock. I don't know why people can't update their web site to show out of stock before you order, but whatever. Fortunately they had one of the new intakes left in stock so I got that instead. From what I was told a new run of valve covers are set to go to the foundary late August early September. I'm not sure if they are going to make anymore intakes.