Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

45 fin Buick brake drum-one

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by chiro, Apr 27, 2018.

1. chiro

chiro

City: Long Island

State: New York
    Price: 75.00
    I have ONE 45 fin Buick brake drum in good shape. There are no broken fins, BUT somebody must have dropped it at one point because the rim of the drum is cracked. See pictures. This will be an easy repair. How do I know that? Because I have done it several times with other Buick drums. Pieces missing, missing fins, chunks of the aluminum gone, etc. all have been repaired. All you will need to do is to heat this baby up at the offending area and gently tap it back into shape to close the crack and then Tig weld it closed and blend it in. The repairs I have done are completely undetectable and yours will be too. Buick drums in PERFECT shape are getting harder to come by these days. That's why I have repaired a few with good results. This is the last one I have and I would repair it myself but I don't have another to sell with it to make a set. So, you get to have fun and use your time and talent to fix this and put it on your ride. I'm asking $75 for it but you can shoot me a REASONABLE offer. Pretty sure this is worth a lot as scrap so let's be fair, okay? Plus shipping of course.
    -Blessings,
    Andy
    drum1.jpg drum2.jpg drum3.jpg drum4.jpg drum5.jpg drum6.jpg

2. chiro

chiro

Back up. C'mon...somebody needs this drum. A little time and talent and it will be perfect. Shoot me an offer.
    Andy

3. chiro

chiro

Btt. Measures out at just under 12" with tape measure. Plenty of meat on it for your 2000 lb. Hot Rod. Snap it up cheap. I can repair it to PERFECT condition for an additional $75.00 if you wish.

Andy

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  4. chiro

chiro

5. chiro

chiro

One more time

6. chiro

chiro

$50 plus shipping or I'm scrapping it. Last chance boys