Register now to get rid of these ads!

Deep purple suedes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Slimegreeeeeen, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Anyone got a deep purple color on their car. I noticed Hot Rod Flatz offers a "deep purple" that looks black on their website. Has anyone used it or seen it? Pics would be thoroughly appreciated.

2. chopt55bc

chopt55bc

<<< heres mine. there are other pics of it floatin around but, im not sure how to post them.

3. sololobo

sololobo

"When the deep purple falls"---Oh wait thats the Platters!! (and yes, I am a registered smartass!) ~Sololobo~

4. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

if you do anything under the hood, i use a lot of the dupicolor anodize paint, looks great over anything polished, the purple looks fantastic, holds up really well to underhood temps but is somewhat fragile like lacquer.

5. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

I like purple, sooo..... bttt.

6. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

7. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

One of the guys on here has a 40 ford PU that is flat purple on the cab and bed, fenders are glossy purple. Cant find the picture but maybe someone else knows what I am talking about.