Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods *** THE 19th ALL DEUCE RUN *** June 1, 2019 *** UPDATE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, May 15, 2019.

1. Anyone planning to attend the Friday night dinner at Lancaster's please let me know asap, I need a head count. Thanks Danny

[​IMG]

Saturday June 1, 2019 is the date for the 19th Annual "All Deuce Run" through the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains.

If you have attended in the past, we hope to see you again this year and if you haven't we invite you to join us and feel free to invite your '32 Ford owner friends to join us.

We usually have 35 to 40 Deuces. Fiberglass or steel - - OHV or FLATHEAD - - Highboy or full fendered ...original or hot rod it does not matter ... if it is a 32 Ford ... you are WELCOME.:D

The run will leave from the Target Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Interstate 77 and Hwy 73 ( Exit 25 off Interstate 77 ) in Cornelius promptly at 10 o'clock. The overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway provides an excellent place to stop, sight see, and look at each others' Deuce.

The lunch stop is tentatively planned for The Ridgeline (formerly know as Canyon's) in Blowing Rock. If this changes you will be notified.

Please invite your 32 Ford owner friends to join us.

Run Co-coordinators

Bill ... 704-788-1856 in North Carolina
    Danny ...864-328-5840 in South Carolina

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    OLSKOOL57 likes this.
  2. If you would like to be added to the e-mail list send me a conversation.

OLSKOOL57 likes this.
  3. One week away/ HRP

OLSKOOL57 likes this.
  4. BTT...It's almost here. 'Better get the oil changed and give it a quick wash. You don't want to miss this one!!

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.

5. After all that work doing the interior of my old beater I gotta remove the door panel on the passenger side and replace the window channel tonight, the glass pulled out yesterday, I'll be darn if I gonna ride in the heat with the window up, I boutht a new channel and never installed it because it didn't arrive in time.

Nothing like waiting till the last minute to fix what I should have already done.

Looking forward to seeing you Tom. HRP

OLSKOOL57 likes this.
  6. This weekend! HRP

OLSKOOL57 likes this.
  7. Bill ran the route on Wednesday and tweaked it a little, some complained about driving through some of the small towns and getting spread.
    Another last minute change is our lunch in Blowing Rock, we will not be going to Ridgeline, Bill talked to the new owners and they didn't think they could accommodate more the 20 people, Bill looked over the new menu and settled for a 12 dollar hot dog, this place is too snooty for our taste.

Expensive meal with a spectacular view or reasonable & good food at a affordable price, we will once again go to Foggy Rock for lunch, Bill has everything set and the Friday night dinner is still at Lancaster's, we have the upstairs reserved for the All Deuces.
    HRP

OLSKOOL57 likes this.
  8. robracer1

robracer1

leaving with a group of 7 Deuce's at 8 am from Marietta Ga. and heading to NC. by way of I-40, so I would like to think we are on a Deuce Run going to a Deuce Run.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
    pprather likes this.