Register now to get rid of these ads!

GLASSMAN w/ patterns for any car/truck---will cut and ship worldwide

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by ChrisBlattie, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got my glass 4 years ago and I Finley put it in looks great fight right and exposed edges were buffed to mirror finish this is done in Gray tined tempered glass Thanks Chris
    got crates with the 58 Edsel and 59 ford waiting on me when there done will post them too
    IMG_0693.JPG

IMG_0694.JPG

mgtstumpy and ChrisBlattie like this.
  2. ampsbad41

ampsbad41
    from Texas

56 mainline coupe all side glass green tint how much

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. SSleeper

SSleeper
    from MN

Just an FYI for anyone looking for glass, I used Chris for door and quarter windows for my '61 Bel Air. I bought the glass September of 2014 and just got around to the project this week...opened the shipping crate three days ago actually. The door glass pieces had some issues so I contacted him and he was more than willing to help me out and make it right. I greatly appreciate his understanding and taking care of me...not many places will do that once they make a sale and especially not three years after the fact! The glass was packaged extremely well and the edge polishing was very nice too, much nicer than other stuff I've seen. I'd recommend him to anyone! Thanks again Chris!

Bill's Auto Works and Chucky like this.
  4. 208custom

208custom

Just got a couple pieces of vent window glass from Chris and they look Great and came in bullet proof packaging. Thanks Chris!

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Class with Glass

6. I am on my6th set of glass pu a set for a63 f100 And dropped off the frames for51 Buick convertible never had a problem .I live in fort worth and there lots of glass company around he but I use Chris in Billings nuff said

7. cryobug

cryobug

Best edge finish on any glass I have ever bought.
    Great to deal with!!!!!

8. more from Chris lost count of how many sets now these are for a 1950 Buick convertible in green tint
    IMG_1561.JPG

it comes well packed

IMG_1562.JPG

rear quarter glass loaded

IMG_1563.JPG vent windows are hilley polished edges

IMG_1564.JPG

door glass I send or drop off the frames and they come back ready to go in worth the extra money

IMG_1275.JPG

63 Ford rear glass in gray smoked I still need to do the doors but again very happy with all I have gotten from him

kidcampbell71 and mgtstumpy like this.
  9. MelRabie

MelRabie
    from Cape Town

Hi Chris, I have a '34 Ford 3 window that I recently purchased. Unfortunately it came without glass in the doors. Since I am too far away in South Africa to ship glass to, would you consider sending me the template. I would be happy to pay for this privilege?

10. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

I've a 46 Olds sedanette (Model 76, 'B' body) and had all new flat glass made down under years ago by a glazier friend not long after I started my project. However I missed out on a NOS glass some time ago on E-Bay. Are you able to reproduce a curved and tempered rear window with DOT markings? The original glass is in good condition however a new back glass would definitely complete my rebuild.

You've had better luck than me, Chris failed to respond to my query through the HAMB or to his nominated E-mail address. Obviously he doesn't want the business.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  11. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Unfortunately Chris has been banned from the HAMB

12. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

Many thanks, his profile didn't reflect that. No wonder he won't return either one of queries. :oops::( Back to square one.

13. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

A line through a HAMB Profile name means they are banned.

mgtstumpy likes this.
  14. I am needing a quote for the side glass in my '56 Ford Fairlane 2 door.
    100_1894.JPG
    Thanks...

15. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Unfortunately Chris has been banned from the HAMB.
    A line through their name means they are Banned.

1stGrumpy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.