Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Lowlifekustomz.com

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by 330Topolino, May 12, 2019.

1. I am planning out a project and looking for the appropriate body. Came across these guys on the 'net. Anyone on here have any experience or contact with any of their products?

2. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

The name alone would make me hesitant about dealing with them .

Low lifes usually can’t be trusted :D

WiredSpider likes this.
  3. 1934coupe

1934coupe

The name is just a name, I have met these people at the Dover Nostalgia Drags where they have been a sponsor for a few years. I wanted a 57 Chevy glass front bumper and the owner Chris told me they did not have a mold yet, I suggested they could use mine and he agreed that would work. I saw them again at the race last year and he said the bought molds and would have them this year. IU am having them bring it up to the Dover Race in Sept. I asked on your other post about 9" rears, where are you from because they will be at Lebanon Valley for the Dover Race again this Sept. and you can find out about them yourself.

Pat

loudbang and chryslerfan55 like this.
  4. That would be a long, but doable trip. I live in central Indiana, about 45 miles NNE of Indianapolis.

chryslerfan55 likes this.

5. 1934coupe

1934coupe

330topolino you are closer to them, they are in PA. About 8 hrs.

Pat