Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Looking for transport to ship car from Nevada to Oklahoma

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Swiss50chevy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Swiss50chevy

Swiss50chevy

Looking for a transport to pick up a non H.A.M.B. car from Nevada and deliver to Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. It would help if you list the necessary specific information:

Vehicle
    Pick up zip code
    Drop off zip code

Jim

3. There are 3 QUALITY Transporters here on the Hamb : BenD, Racinman & Myself. We all have ads in the Hamb O Dex section where you can see pictures of our equipment & hundreds of references/all positive feedback posted by the actual Hambers who have used our service in the past.

I personally do not think I can help with this one as I only have a couple of openings on my schedule over the next two months, you may check with Ben or Rick to see how their schedules are.

God Bless
    Bill Squire(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...ar-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

4. I can vouch for Bill, Ben & Rick and have used all 3 of them. HRP

[​IMG]

5. Swiss50chevy

Swiss50chevy

6. 5window

5window

I can heartily recommend Bill's Auto Works. If you're not in a hurry, he'd be a great option for a 100% successful haul. Lots of haulers listed in Hemming's. Check references before you commit.

Bill's Auto Works likes this.