Register now to get rid of these ads!

Narrowed Mustang II ifs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by timcankustomerc, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timcankustomerc

timcankustomerc
    from riv,cal.

I am settling in to putting a mustang II in my daughter's 54 Nash coupe and want to narrow the track width 2-4 inches overall. The narrowing of the suspension itself is no problem, its the steering rack. I have seen them here and there but can never talk to the people who have done them. Anyone here have any info or know-how on how its done?

Tim

2. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

3. timcankustomerc

timcankustomerc
    from riv,cal.

4. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

you are welcome. www.fatmanfab has all sorts of info on MII.

5. Yota.jr

Yota.jr

Hey Tim...I'm wanting to narrow my mustang rack...how did you make out with yours? I cant find any produce or info to assist me..can you please share any info. Thanks

6. 5window

5window

The OP hasn't posted anything for 6 years and MIIs aren't generally discussed on this traditional board. Send the OP a "Conversation" or maybe someone else will chime in before this thread is bounced. Best of luck.

7. Fatman used to sell narrowed racks. I had a tutorial on it somewhere, maybe came from their site. Check it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.