Register now to get rid of these ads!

The New guy

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JJ’s66, Apr 28, 2019.

1. JJ’s66

JJ’s66

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce my self here. I came across this site some time ago and finally decided to join. I recently became a first time dad and I hope to pass down the love of these old cars, trucks and hot rods to my son. Im looking forward to getting to know lots of great and knowledgeable people that I can learn from as I share this passion with my son.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Welcome from Indiana! Whatcha working on? Oh, and we like pics!! Enjoy them early Dad years, teens are not easy in today’s society:) Regards, Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. JJ’s66

JJ’s66

Well at the moment I have and old ford truck we been putting back together. Started out as 64 F100 but ended up being Frankenstein of parts since it was so badly rusted out, we ended up piecing it together from parts from 61-66 since most body parts and panels are interchangeable with the exemption of the unibody. We also just picked up a 49 Chevy business coupe that still sitting on the back burner until we finish the truck.

Unique Rustorations likes this.
  4. JJ’s66

JJ’s66

Will definitely be posting pictures as soon as I get a chance.