Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration DIE CAST TUESDAY - WEEKLY

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ron Funkhouser, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Can't see anything Ron. HRP

2. jnaki

jnaki

Hey Ron,
    The best way to post a video on the HAMB or just about any website is to create a You Tube account with a name of your choosing. Then using the upload tab on your You Tube page, load from your computer file until it says publish 100%. Once that takes place, then click on the HTTPS tab and see if it plays the way you want it to play or show. One final check is to go back to your You Tube page and see if it is loaded the way you like. So, click on it once more. Once that is finished, you are ready to go to the Hamb page and post to the thread.

If the HAMB presentation is not to your liking or the You Tube link does not show what you want, then go back to your You Tube page and delete it. Then on your own film editor on your computer, adjust until you like it. Then go to step one of the You Tube page again.

Hope this helps and let me know if there is anything else to fix or give help.

Jnaki
    It took me many tries to get it right. Note: there are two versions of every link. One allows you to edit and only you. The other one allows anyone to click on it to see your films. Only post the one that allows everyone to see, but not edit.

So far, I have found out that there are no websites that will take anyone's direct film link from the home computer files. It must be converted and the easiest way is to use You Tube.

chryslerfan55 and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  3. Thanks junji, I normally just hit the delete button when I screw things up. But I'm not seeing it this time.:confused: lol Maybe it's because I used my cell phone, mobile app. The video was to go to the Die-cast Tuesday thread anyway. But not here!:eek: Sorry guys. Ron...[​IMG]

chryslerfan55 likes this.

4. jnaki

jnaki

5. philo426

philo426

6. philo426

philo426

7. philo426

philo426

8. philo426

philo426

20190424_151355.jpg

Attached Files:

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  9. PHIL, Great diecast cars. But you should post them on the { edcodesign } Diecast Tuesdays Thread. This thread was just a mistake, that I made with my cell phone back in January. I tried to post a video with my cell phone. But instead of it going to Ed's thread. It started a whole new thread. { So Sorry }, I would have deleted this thread, but I didn't know how. :confused: Thanks Ron...

10. maRRko

maRRko

IMG_4397.JPG IMG_4398.JPG IMG_4400.JPG IMG_4403.JPG IMG_4425.JPG IMG_4427.JPG IMG_4432.JPG IMG_4433.JPG IMG_4405.JPG IMG_4406.JPG IMG_4410.JPG IMG_4407.JPG

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    Ron Funkhouser likes this.