Register now to get rid of these ads!

New here, from Kansas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Vintage Rod, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Vintage Rod

Vintage Rod

I discovered this site while doing some research on a race car. I don't currently own one, therefore my street cred is low. Hopefully, it's not so low that I can't garner any replies. I made a post seeking info on a '32 chevy race car that a friend of mine owns, which I am considering purchasing.

Thanks for letting me stop by.

Rod

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. I like those 32 Chevy's. But I like most all of the old stuff but Chevy's best. My avitar photo is of my little 46 Chevy Coupe engine which is now sitting awaiting a bunch of energy & enthusym & money to hit me to get it going again. I got rear ended last May. If I can ever get my 50 Plymouth out of the shop with engine overhaul I will get started on the Chevy as I like it best. The engine in the photo is a 1957 bored 0.060 with hot cam, dual 2 barrell Weber carbs, headers, HEI & 12 volts.
    What part of the country are you located and what engine does yours have.
    Jimmie

3. 31 Chevy 6

31 Chevy 6

Hi Rod. What part of Kansas are you from? I'm from Miami County and I am working on a traditional hot rod 31 Chevy, with the idea off taking it to the Colorado Hill Climb and the dirt drags. How much hot rod and how much race car is the 32 Chevy you are looking at buying. Is she a drag car or an oval track car.